Help! A / V Cable

T

thefoot

I have a Neo Geo home system. but a friend of mine who is part owner lost the A/V cable to TV connection. (I almost killed him when he told me!) but any way would any one be selling just the A/V cable? Would any one happen to have one or know someone that would or maybe some place that I can get one or maybe put it on Ebay?

Please I am going through Neo withdraws!

B

Bobak!

Call Game Dude,

I just bought an AV adaptor from them yesterday and I think they had a few more (although I think they were the RF adaptors). I forgot their number (I usually just drive there), but their website is www.gamedude.com

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You have one of the those 1st generation Genesis A/V cables lying round anywhere???
They work!! or you can make or get somebody to make you a cable...
raid.gif

I gotta fix that up 'BIG TIME'
smile.gif

-BB

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Big bear is right. But, I wouldn't go w/ RF adaptors, as the graphic quality is terrible--since it shares both A/V. Go with A/V cables if you can. Better yet, Jeff makes really great gold tipped A/V (composite/streo) cables. Got mine made from him. The quality is excellent. So is the price.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

dragynchylde

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey that bit with the gen-1 Genesis cable is damn cool!. My neo a/v is fine now I can use my genesis again(the rf out was loose).This forum is g r r r eat!

------------------

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
I have a spare one that belonged to a GEN 1 that works great. I'll give it to you for $6 shipped. You can email or reply here. Later.

sonofx51@hotmail.com