Hmm, stamps went up again.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I haven't needed to get stamps for awhile, so, I was surprised when I went down to my local post office to buy some just now and found out that they raised first class stamps to 63¢ a week ago. I imagine it was on the news, but, I never saw it.

@M

20 Year Member
Damn I remember 22 cents.
25¢ is the lowest I can remember. Their money orders are $1.75 now too I think, still cheaper than a lot of banks though.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Damn.I'm glad I purchaded like eighty of them in like December..
There was no casual mention of this anywhere..FU(K!
EDIT
I purchased them sixty cents apiece..I don't know why I thought fifty five..oh well,not a really big deal for me after all.
BB

I haven't needed to get stamps for awhile, so, I was surprised when I went down to my local post office to buy some just now and found out that they raised first class stamps to 63¢ a week ago. I imagine it was on the news, but, I never saw it.

@M

20 Year Member
I got a old book of Forever Stamps, are they still worth 1st class and accepted
Yes, that was the whole point of their creation. They're always good, regardless of the year/price that they were issued.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Real nerds remember the separate 17 cent stamps for when your letters were an extra ounce.

@M

20 Year Member
I remember the 2¢ & 3¢ stamps for older price increases. The Forever Stamps are a much better and logical solution.