Holy shit, has anyone heard of this kid before?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

A few matches in and then this 10 year old (Wawa) comes in and starts wrecking house....if he makes it to evo this year this kid could be the best thing that's happened for SNKP in a long time.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I guess he doesn't waste his time trash talking like a little bitch while playing Halo.

He's good; I'm pretty sure he'd kick all our asses.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
He's definitely good and could wipe the floor with me, but I don't think he is Evo Champ material.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
He's definitely good and could wipe the floor with me, but I don't think he is Evo Champ material.

may not be champ material, but he could at least advance deep. his iori is terrifying.

also what freaking 10 (or 11) year old runs with KOF? not saying its a bad thing- but its not as mainstream as some of the other big name fighters anymore. good for him!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

Oh not even, all I'm saying is that a cute little bugger like that would draw a lot of attention to KOF as much as (if not maybe more?) than an attractive transgendered SF4 player.

Plus, there's something I find heartwarming about this kid getting into a franchise that was around since I was 14. Like neo ash was alluding to, it's also good to see a young lad picking up a game that requires keen reflexes and not some over budgeted hollywood blockbuster wannabe bullshit.

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
I'm really digging the attention KOF has been getting, it's well deserved and the fights are amazingly more enjoyable to watch then a lot of crap I've seen from Marvel.

That kid is awesome, I would never come close to holding a candle to that level of play. The announcers are terrible though.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
OH MY DAYS, OH MY....OH MY DAYS, OH.....GOD....OE MAI DAIIIIIYZZZ!

Crush Roller

Rugal's Thug
I have watched some of it i am going to try and watch the rest later,it`s a bit of a button basher that KOFXIII ;)

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
OH MY DAYS, OH MY....OH MY DAYS, OH.....GOD....OE MAI DAIIIIIYZZZ!
I thought he was saying "all my days", as in " I haven't seen anything like this, all my days"

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
With skill comes progression, maybe one day you'll eat your words and he'll be unstoppable. ;)