Holy shit I missed you guys!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Didn't realize how much I lurk here (even tho I don't post a ton) while the board was down. Glad we're back up and running

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
BbScBMu.gif

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Glad to see the gang all back. Most of us probably took this place for granted until it was suddenly whisked from us all.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I was still checking back multiple times a day even when the XenForo import first started. The forum was missed for sure. Good to see all the regulars back again. It’s also cool to see a dedicated mobile version of the site as well. Maybe this’ll make people stop using Tapatalk as much.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Glad to see the gang all back. Most of us probably took this place for granted until it was suddenly whisked from us all.

Yup!

I made a semi return here at the new year after being gone for about a half decade. Mostly I popped into chat, which I never used in the past & then *BAM* the forums were gone.

I could feel a pit form in my stomach when Rot told me the OG forums might not be able to be salvaged & we would have to start over.

Thank god Mouse & co were able to work their magic.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Seeing a lot of old faces. Maybe the cut out was a good thing.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Not having the forums was just...weird. Glad they're back and good to see folks here again. To my knowledge, outside of Google, this is the only website I've been consistently visiting for the past 20 years.

Reading people bitching and moaning about them on FB has been a real treat. Our old buddy GregN appears to have turned heel and now disavows them.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
No doubt he is blaming it on the BLM "groids ".

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
On FB Greg said it became to toxic here. It was pointed out he was acting weird at the end.

I said it wasn't so bad he shouldn't return. He said he forgot his password anyways.

Greg has a friend that I'm friends with too so I see him posting every so often.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Greg is a lost cause, good riddance.

The most unintentionally funny thing he did was when he posted his "dadaist art"

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I've been thinking about the notion of taking NG.com for granted and I've come to the conclusion that it would be sad if people did that.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Greg is a lost cause, good riddance.

The most unintentionally funny thing he did was when he posted his "dadaist art"

Let's make his art pieces into NFTs. Use the money give him a lifetime of meals at Arbys.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
So what IS the story on this? I've always been curious about it.
Let's just say it involves a panda, youtube, begging for free stuff, a gay couple, a hack attempt, the moon, serious music talent, Samurai Shodown II, a box of enema and a shitload of vaseline.