Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks like a prop from Fallout 3.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Red tent turned black?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Multiple-Ga...719?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa8cd8e1f

Not surprisingly, black is much bigger...

"Hey broski, can you make me a 9' tall black red tent and toss in a shit multi? Oh, and make one CP completely unusable with a centered joy and 3/3 just incase I want to go lefty."

That poor red tent :crying: I would kill to have one of those and you got fuckwads like that running around that murder them, makes me so angry:blow_top:

Shakepants

Crossed Swords Squire
About 90% of built cabs I see look crap. But I'm cool with it, as long as it's not in my house.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Shieeet. I apologise for any cabs I posted earlier in this topic, clearly I had no idea what a 'bad cab' truly entails.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member

Title:
Bartop arcade cabinet mame games turtles street fighter etc

$_57.JPG

what's better than playing street fighter against the computer ? doing it with 2 buttons only.

:lolz:

also, are those nail heads i see around the joystick ???

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that tiny, floating monitor is a pretty amazing design choice.
yeah its like the last three motherfuckers chose TINY TINY screens. that little bar cab is seriously weird, why the fuck would you choose a screen that small?

second one is disgusting but that last one wouldn't be too bad if the screen was proper

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
So much laughably ugly shit here. I recently got a gutted megalo410 for free and I'm taking forever to make this into a proper console cab. I own 5 other candy's that are all jamma/neo set ups, so it'll be my first conversion cab, but the thing is gutted. No monitor, random guts. It is salvage at this point in its history. Body is solid though, totally was worth my time. The biggest cosmetic issue is it is missing the bottom back panel. So I gotta fabricate one of those somehow.

The guy who owned it prior was glad I got it so it could achieve a proper restore. Prior to that it was a cab at family fun arcade. It also suffered from the dreaded 'poor respray' 'dump it on the floor fast' that sometimes happens.. After stripping and polishing the remaining paint I got it down to its chipped original shape.. Guess what I did with the outside body that has paint chipping like mad? I touched it up and left it stock. It's amazing what appliance repair paint will do. I got that info from another thread, and it originated with Kernow..

Didn't paint it some horse shit color. Like that red tent.. God, the travesty of that red tent is saddening to look at it. I looked those up and they are gorgeous when they are treated proper. It's just a testament to wasted potential for a proper cleaning and restore. I swear, give me that cab for like a month and I'll make it sing. =/

This project I'm doing is just a monumental undertaking, but has been totally worth it. After restoring the Pony, it has been my focus.

Last edited:

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
So much laughably ugly shit here. I recently got a gutted megalo410 for free and I'm taking forever to make this into a proper console cab. I own 5 other candy's that are all jamma/neo set ups, so it'll be my first conversion cab, but the thing is gutted. No monitor, random guts. It is salvage at this point in its history. Body is solid though, totally was worth my time. The biggest cosmetic issue is it is missing the bottom back panel. So I gotta fabricate one of those somehow.

The guy who owned it prior was glad I got it so it could achieve a proper restore. Prior to that it was a cab at family fun arcade. It also suffered from the dreaded 'poor respray' 'dump it on the floor fast' that sometimes happens.. After stripping and polishing the remaining paint I got it down to its chipped original shape.. Guess what I did with the outside body that has paint chipping like mad? I touched it up and left it stock. It's amazing what appliance repair paint will do. I got that info from another thread, and it originated with Kernow..

Didn't paint it some horse shit color. Like that red tent.. God, the travesty of that red tent is saddening to look at it. I looked those up and they are gorgeous when they are treated proper. It's just a testament to wasted potential for a proper cleaning and restore. I swear, give me that cab for like a month and I'll make it sing. =/

This project I'm doing is just a monumental undertaking, but has been totally worth it. After restoring the Pony, it has been my focus.

You speak the truth. People would rather hit something with spray paint 3 times then wash it with warm water and get a lil elbow grease going.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
OK this isn't a cab, but I don't think we have an "ugly work" thread here.

00f0f_lMSiZRui8OJ_600x450.jpg