how does one simply acquire PULSTAR AES?

xorthen

Banned
Rating - 100%
55   0   1
Yeah, the prices of some AES games have gotten retarded expensive since the early and mid 2000's. It's not even worth it to give a fuck about some AES games at this point. The demand is there, but nobody with a brain is willing to drop that kind of cash on it. Top Hunter used to be cheap on AES, now it's retarded price too.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Yeah, the prices of some AES games have gotten retarded expensive since the early and mid 2000's. It's not even worth it to give a fuck about some AES games at this point. The demand is there, but nobody with a brain is willing to drop that kind of cash on it. Top Hunter used to be cheap on AES, now it's retarded price too.

It's not even worth it to give a fuck about your posts at this point.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
if you're interested in an unofficial conversion let me know...

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I would be skeptical about trusting most members here on the authenticity of a Pulstar homecart. I have owned 2 of them (between 2001 and 2004). Neither were absolute mint. One was near mint. The other was "excellent." Now you see these carts appearing in mint like they were just hatched from David Garret of Shin Nigeria Kikaku.

Could it be possible that you sold me the PULStAR I still own?, or maybe it was BLAZING STARS? can稚 remember I know the game I bought from you was in great condition as I was only looking for like-new/new items if possible

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I acquired mine from SteveNK ,years ago for a very fair price for the time ....i thank him for that !
I would never pay the current price this title commands.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I bought one on eBay a couple of years ago for just under $600. The listing was up for days but it wasn't mint and therefore worthless to collectors. It's now imprisoned on Panda Island.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Could it be possible that you sold me the PULStAR I still own?, or maybe it was BLAZING STARS? can稚 remember I know the game I bought from you was in great condition as I was only looking for like-new/new items if possible

It's possible. I don't have the pms saved from when I sold my collection off.