How far have you gone for vanity?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Been shaving my head for the last 10 years cause I'm bald. If anything, the number of confrontations I've been in has dropped. Last time I got beat up for being white was back in high school. You must just be waving at people wrong.

Both happened in different areas of Pontiac. One, the guy walked out of a liquor store. The other in a club's parking lot. They were straggling behind the group and sucker punched.

Everyone has walked out of a store or walks in a parking lot. Nothing to do with waving...btw wtf do you mean waving at people? Is that a typo?

Not sure of your age but these guys were in their mid 20s at the time. I suspect your a little older and not a partying 20 something hanging with other young, stupid, drunk kids.

Last edited:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I got all of my facial hair lasered off a few years ago. I didn't have much to begin with, but I did it anyway.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Nothing to do with waving...btw wtf do you mean waving at people? Is that a typo?

You know, white, bald guy, waving inappropriately.... like with a rigid hand, thumb and fingers joined, elevated at 45 degrees. It was a play on what you said earlier about everyone thinking all bald white guys are white supremacists.

I party with my wife a lot. She's in her 20's. She's not stupid though. She married me for the death benefits.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Hey Monkeyman, you wanna be cool? Post wife pics

Other A-a-ron: I really don't give two fucks about internet points, especially from plebeians who think they should carry my name :). But I'll ask her if she gives a shit just for gigs.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Pampering vanity can have distinct appearances, so since last year, I drive a Kia Niro, deluding myself I do something against ecological rape.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
To be one of us, you must post wife pix.

All you sent us was your girlfriends father naked in the shower looking scared... but to be fair that meets the criteria for membership.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I got a car wash yesterday..the kind you just pull into and it sprays from big thingdealies..Ultimate even..

When it sprayed the like 3 or 4 different colors of foam I thought it was pretty cool Kinda like tie dye looking on the windows.

Would recomend! Much effective compared to using that stupid gun and getting wet shoes and having to work

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I got a car wash yesterday..the kind you just pull into and it sprays from big thingdealies..Ultimate even..

When it sprayed the like 3 or 4 different colors of foam I thought it was pretty cool Kinda like tie dye looking on the windows.

Would recomend! Much effective compared to using that stupid gun and getting wet shoes and having to work

Are you saying the most vain thing you've ever done is getting your car washed?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I've been shaving my arms for years.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Maybe we should just embrace it? Should I get a gold chain? Wear silk shirts with the top four buttons open and nothing underneath?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I did the zoom teeth whitening thing once and my teeth were pearly white for like a few months but coffee stains it up again. My teeth hurt for a few hours as well. I also had a facial done once and that was a pain in the ass. I had a shit load of black heads. My face was swollen for like 2 days. I filled my sink up with cold water and ice and dunked my head in it for relief. People noticed that my skin looked different. Shit actually works.

I get pretty hairy. Don't mind it in the winter but in the summer I have to do some grooming. I don't shave but I trim. I like hair on my body as long as I'm not looking like big foot. That's about it I think.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I hurt for a few hours as well. I also had a facial done once and that was a pain in the ass. I filled my sink up with cold water and ice and dunked in it for relief. I like hair on my body. That's about it I think.

Sorry am having bad times.