How far have you gone for vanity?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I had my teeth whitened once. It didn't seem to last very long, back to British within a fortnight.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I trim my nose & ear hair, shave a couple times a weeks.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
When I was in my early 20's, single and in the scene I started losing a bit of hair. Got a bit worried I was going to be a bald cunt by 25 so I used Minoxidil for a while. Besides giving my an itchy as fuck scalp it didn't seem to do much so I got off it. My hair seemed to get thicker after that and to this day I still have a pretty good head of hair. Also, I have a very minor mono brow too and from time to time I pick those middle hairs out, I blame my Sicilian inbreeding ancestors for the mono brow.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I was anorexic once. Not out of vanity, though. I used to get waxed head to toe. Eyebrows done, manicures, pedicures, all that shit. That lasted maybe a year, year and a half tops.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
From a different point of perspective I could ask how far I came for vanity.

8’.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Propecia
I was thinning very slowly, which i think is the worst way to go bald. My older brother said propecia worked well for him ( he was a very vain person with his hair ).
So i decided to give it a go, and it has worked very well. A small side effect is a little hair on my ears, but that could also be because I hit 40.

Also tried topical minox, but i would just flake everywhere. too much of a hassle, and I dont think I needed it.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Yeah, the older you get, the more hair starts appearing everywhere except the top of your head.

I had my left ear pierced and had some trendy hairstyles in 80s/90s. That's about it.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I got my prince albert so I could stand out amongst the rest of the dicks and it was worth it!

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
Shave the nuts and asshole 1-2x a month. Sometimes shave the pits in the summer because I don’t like smelling like fucking onions when I sweat. Had laser hair removal on my neck to reduce time spent shaving as well as to lessen skin irritations. Taking testosterone now to try to get back/stay in shape.

Marek

Banned
Shave the nuts and asshole 1-2x a month. Sometimes shave the pits in the summer because I don’t like smelling like fucking onions when I sweat. Had laser hair removal on my neck to reduce time spent shaving as well as to lessen skin irritations. Taking testosterone now to try to get back/stay in shape.

Seems like you win the thread

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I heard you get mad swampass if you shave your butt hair.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

What are the logistics of shaving one's asshole? Is this a two-mirror setup? I just can't imagine having the coordination to do this...

TBH I do use a buzzer on my pits from time to time. I hate feeling schweddy, and it definitely cuts down.

I have been cursed with Mediterranean / Iberian islander fish monger genes, so if I want to look as clean-shaven as possible (which isn't very clean-shaven) I have to shave twice. It's a pain in the ass. I have to wait for pores to open up in the shower and shave in there, and then take a second pass once I get out. And I have to wait a while between shaves. If I shave again too soon, my skin gets super irritated and I get a ton of red bumps. So usually I only shave twice a week max.

The unibrow is impossible to maintain the right way, so I just take a razor to it. Good nuff.

I noticed that starting in my 30s I was getting ear hair, so I have to spend some time getting rid of that shit.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I inject saline into my cock and balls to make them all puffy. When they get too full I poke my sack with thumb tacks and hop on my riding lawn mower and let the vibration push it all out. The ants really appear to like it.

I also bit the bullet and started using that "keeps" mail order service for hair loss. My hair line started receding 5 years ago and I want to lock it in place before it gets worse. I've debating shaving my head, but my head is all lumpy. I wear more hats now.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
If you're white think twice about shaving your head. I've seen people get beat up because someone assumed they're racist. Both times the guys weren't racist they just fit the stereotype.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
If you're white think twice about shaving your head. I've seen people get beat up because someone assumed they're racist. Both times the guys weren't racist they just fit the stereotype.

Or don't shave and wear black boots and dark jeans... :lolz:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Yeah it's a fucked up world we live in. I didn't even think about that. However I avoid parts of the city where the more "punch a nazi" types dwell. I also conceal carry.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Asshole stubble must be a fucker for chafing, no?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
shaved my balls

This is just good hygiene...

In terms of vanity, I perfectly trim the top of my chest hair so that when I am feeling particularly sexy I can unbutton some of my shirt and just the right amount pokes out. Combine that with my “correct me if I’m wrong...” line and I am irresistible.

You neckbeards should be paying me for this wisdom.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I inject saline into my cock and balls to make them all puffy. When they get too full I poke my sack with thumb tacks and hop on my riding lawn mower and let the vibration push it all out. The ants really appear to like it.

I also bit the bullet and started using that "keeps" mail order service for hair loss. My hair line started receding 5 years ago and I want to lock it in place before it gets worse. I've debating shaving my head, but my head is all lumpy. I wear more hats now.

Was this you?

https://7news.com.au/sunrise/on-the...ent-got-asylum-seeker-into-australia-c-561583

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Just staying in shape is usually good enough for most people, ffs. When my eyebrows and nose hair being to look like Ryu's and my grandpa's, respectively, I trim them, respectively. Is that being vain though? I feel like this mattered more pre-permanent work from home.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
From a different point of perspective I could ask how far I came for vanity.

8’.

I went about 2.5' last night. The wife was kinda upset she didn't know it was on her forehead.

Taking testosterone now to try to get back/stay in shape.

Damn, dude. How fucking old are you? You don't need test unless you're already genetically low or ~45+. I've put on 13lbs of muscle in the past 3 months just lifting out of boredom. Eat more fish and chicken titty.

Been shaving my head for the last 10 years cause I'm bald. If anything, the number of confrontations I've been in has dropped. Last time I got beat up for being white was back in high school. You must just be waving at people wrong.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've been using retinol on my face for the past four months.

My next vain endeavor will be looking into laser scar removal for my chest.

Even though it isn't that hairy, if I get two more ingrown hair scars I'll be looking kenshiro.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Been shaving my head for the last 10 years cause I'm bald. If anything, the number of confrontations I've been in has dropped. Last time I got beat up for being white was back in high school. You must just be waving at people wrong.

And make sure your elbow is bent at least 90 degrees and you flap your hand around as energetically as possible.