How may hours a day do you play neo?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Sometimes.

I must admit Neo Geo AES looks very nice in collection.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
During a single play session, I go for around one to two hours. Usually all the same game.

But not every day though, as I obviously have more than just my MVS ready to play.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Usually just on the weekends when I have some company over to play with.

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Since buying one recently, I have been playing my AES for about 1 1/2 hours a day. Great stress reliever when you drive all day, work, drive all night, and come home to just relieve stress from traffic.

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Every thursdaynight with a friend. Games like Windjammers,Street Hoop and super sidekicks 3

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I have my CMVS set up in my bedroom so I usually spend about a half hour before bed playing the multicart.

mccloud5286

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey, driving around the DC Capital beltway for as much as I do for work, believe me, an hour and a half a night really helps vent out the stress I have from the people that just don't know how to drive the beltway. Add I-66 in Virginia & I-95 South from Springfield, VA, and believe me, you'd need a hobby to clear out the stress that highway system creates.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Not nearly enough to justify all this Neo stuff I have kicking around.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I try to play at least an hour or 2 each day between my aes, mvs and cdz. when friends come over, we can play hours on end on the neo! always good times!

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
It comes and goes in phases. There may be a month or two when I dont play any neo geo games. Especially when I have succumbed myself in a book or in some pc game or in other arcade games. Then... once I get "done" with a pc game or some book or something, I may just play some neo games for several hours during several days of a week... Usually I would focus on trying to 1cc some game... but every time I will be playing at least shock troopers, bust a move again and turf masters because those games never seem to get old.

Right now I just got wasteland 2 for pc so probably wont be playing neo for a while... but once I´m done with it... my plan is to focus on viewpoint and blazing star on my next neo sessions... I have yet to 1cc either of them.

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Due to having a cabinet I just basically play once in a while when I am so inclined... Usually taking a break from some task, or in the evening. I'd say every couple days, only until I lose, and the play time varies with respect to how good I am at the particular game I have in the slot at the time.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I play rarely these days, only when a friend is over for some good ole fighting games or TSS.

Now if I had a candy cab things would be different. My setup isnt very comfortable.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I rarely play any more. Once every couple of months I get the itch and put in a good session of neo gaming. I was playing Crossed Swords for the first time about a week ago and was having a blast. Awesome game.

wonamik

Armored Scrum Object
Havent got any new game in a long time, but when I play its around 15-30 min.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Great reading guys thanks for sharing:)I find for pc gaming it takes time to get into a game.I just built an i7 4770k Haswell with an r9 290 x 16gig ripjaws x with ssd main os with titanfall,Bf4 and fifa15 installed.I still enjoy a bash of aggressors of dark kombat as much if not more.As said earlier either 10mins or an hour is enough to satisfy the gaming itch.:)

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Hey, driving around the DC Capital beltway for as much as I do for work, believe me, an hour and a half a night really helps vent out the stress I have from the people that just don't know how to drive the beltway. Add I-66 in Virginia & I-95 South from Springfield, VA, and believe me, you'd need a hobby to clear out the stress that highway system creates.
I feel your frustration friend well said..Street cleaning with Terry Bogard can work wonders:)

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
I'd love to play an hour a day or so but it doesn't happen. Too many work/marriage obligations. Oddly enough, I buy games and equipment at a much higher rate than when I was a youngster. I always buy it with the intention of playing it, but a lot of games end up unfinished.

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
I'd love to play an hour a day or so but it doesn't happen. Too many work/marriage obligations. Oddly enough, I buy games and equipment at a much higher rate than when I was a youngster. I always buy it with the intention of playing it, but a lot of games end up unfinished.

I've completely given up the need to finish games. I also tend to buy arcade style games as well because of that. But the occasional adventure or rpg game I buy I have no qualms at all if it never gets finished. I think that's just the reality for a lot of adult gamers.

I play my neo a lot, but only in phases. I'm currently more in a SNES phase, so not doing much Neo at all right now.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
zero since I don't own a Neo-Geo. Hell, I don't even play video games all as much as when I was younger. Unless you count fantasy football. But when I do play video games, it's usually for a few hours.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
About an hour a week, usually at my buddy's cab. My home system (complete with unibios and fusion converter) gets precious little play, just because I vastly prefer the 2p experience and I don't have people over to my house all that often.

On another note, I'm loving the fact that the blocks are down on my work internet so I can actually visit here when I'm awake. Sadly, I know it's not going to last more than a day or so.

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
I usually play on weekends, 3-4 hours a day. I'm playing lately Last Blade and Fatal Fury 3 on AES