How to lose but still win by a lot

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
How do we all feel about chump refusing to concede? About his secretary of state saying, "There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump term"? He seems to be convinced that he did actually win, and that the world is just out to steal his win from him.

Will this affect democracy in this country? Will this instill disillusion in those out of the 71,000,000 people who voted for this clown who were not already disillusioned?

Where's the evidence that there was fraud? Why does this alleged fraud apply to the presidential election, but not to all the republican victories down-ballot around the country, which were won via the same ballots in the same election?

Personally, this worries the hell outta me. Thoughts?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I love how he bangs on about the "fake news" and yet he spreads it on a daily basis. It's pretty disapppinting to see so many still supporting the guy and even fellow Reps playing it safe just to stay in the good books. I fear for your political system.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I love how he bangs on about the "fake news" and yet he spreads it on a daily basis. It's pretty disapppinting to see so many still supporting the guy and even fellow Reps playing it safe just to stay in the good books. I fear for your political system.

Our country is at war with itself - and those morons think they're the "patriots".

I've distanced myself from so many friends it's not even funny. MAGA is a way of life now. If the GOP builds upon "fake news" and disenfranchising people, we're ruined.

When will this end, haha?!?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hey the Nazi party didn't build itself in a day much less 4 years. Maybe if the GOP continues on the Trump trajectory you guys can finally solve the nations political turmoil with a one party state! Stop the vote! :keke:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
accusing the military families of voter fraud is a good way to lose support.

Also, going to Arizona and insulting their war hero, McCain, didn't work out quite well.

He also went to Erie PA and told the crowd that if PA wasn't battleground he would never go to Erie.

Half the time, the orange fans just took it from him. But imagine if he didn't take a shit on his audience every fucking time... He might have won.