How's voting in your town/city today?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don’t think I’ve actually played 4.

I played the ROM of 5 when it was dumped from that standalone MS5 board.

5 has a killer soundtrack.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I don’t think I’ve actually played 4.

I played the ROM of 5 when it was dumped from that standalone MS5 board.

5 has a killer soundtrack.

4 is chock full of recycled content, but is in my opinion a more true to form Metal Slug game than anything since 1 before it. The grunt makes a glorious comeback.

Plus it has an interesting shooter like combo-chaining scoring system.

I dunno it has probably been a decade since I played it.

Ugly but good, more enjoyable than 3.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I mean 1>*

3 is an absolute wild ride but a bit of a chore to get through. It’s a blast to play co-op and credit feed.

Didn’t care too much for high score runs on 3.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I voted day-of, because I knew most of my (white but pretty liberal) neighborhood had requested absentee ballots. As I figured, polls were super quiet mid-afternoon; the walk there took longer than voting actually did.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Same as it ever was, except you had to go out a different door than you came in.
Actually had a smaller line this year than in 2016.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Fio > Eri

FYI: Autocorrect changed Fio to Fiona. Shrek would fuck me up, so, I'm not even going there.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Sorry, I’m an Eri man.

Blondes :emb:

How do you know she doesn't dye it? We're going to have to compare the carpet and drapes. Dr. Docking is an expert in these matters and will be able to definitely settle the issue if we can get the hair samples and his 8 billion pesos ($50 USD) fee.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
How do you know she doesn't dye it? We're going to have to compare the carpet and drapes. Dr. Docking is an expert in these matters and will be able to definitely settle the issue if we can get the hair samples and his 8 billion pesos ($50 USD) fee.

I like when the carpet does not match the drapes. Hell, I’m down for some darker roots showing too.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
So I filled out my ballot in my car in the parking lot of my work.

Drove to the elections office where they had a ballot drop box you drove up to and dropped your ballot in.

Then drove on home.

Definitely weird. Would consider dropping my ballot off like that again lol.

Colorado is almost solely like that now. Every single registered elector in the state gets a mail-in ballot and most people drop them in the boxes though you can also mail them back.

I can't imagine waiting in a line to vote, I'm not that patient.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Colorado is almost solely like that now. Every single registered elector in the state gets a mail-in ballot and most people drop them in the boxes though you can also mail them back.

I can't imagine waiting in a line to vote, I'm not that patient.

I have a feeling that we will be talking about this as part of the reason we are almost at 140m votes now. A huge increase from 2008-2016. Mail in voting is more inclusive to the blue collar workers, the Walmart rollers, and the stuck at home people.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
But the fraud!

Studying the turnout of this election in future years will be interesting.