HTML

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Is there any real, legitimate reason as to why HTML is disabled on this UBB? UBB code is GHEY, and I NEVER use the stuff (unlike HTML). I just made a post containing HTML, and didn't bother to notice that HTML was disabled. Me am stupid...

Shawn

snkusa.com
The settings in the board recommended having HTML set to off and use UBB code instead. This increases server performance and minimizes abuse. I checked many other UBB boards, and a vast majority of the boards had HTML set to off. However, I will turn HTML on if that’s what people prefer.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Perhaps a testing period? Like you said, there is the very real possibility that some troll will come in here and screw everything up by abusing the HTML capablity. Just a thought.

Well im a gamer that comes from GL.
(Gamerslounge) and let me tell you there's about 5000 members in there and they use to be a time when HTML was turn on, sure it was nice to do all the HTML and stuff, but like you said someone came and screew everything up big time and we all lost our post and all our info, so they had to shotdown the system for like 3 weeks and when they got it fix, they disable it, and now it workds way better.
My opininon Leave it off....i come here for the best news and rumors, not to mention Tech section which is probably the one i use the most, and i would hate to have it turn off for technical dificulties.....

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for your input Supra2000dc. HTML will remain off, and hopefully this board will experience nearly 100% uptime permanently.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I say leave HTML on. UBB code is for "kiddies". Nobody's screwed my board, and I've laways had HTML ON.....

Thanks,
Billkwando
utngmlink.gif
http://welcome.to/undertheneogeomoon