Huawei's Meng Wanzhou to be freed in US deal

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Was'nt happening with trump in the whitehouse . Biden will make deals

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
racecar you have No idea how fucking huge this was last night. like everyone was watching meng wanzhou get off the plane as if it was the fucking countdown to new years.

girlfriend called me at noon, crying. I was worried, WTF is happening. She said meng wanzhou is coming home. huge WTF moment for me, I said Why tf are you crying for a billionaire.

her and sis-in-law got heated at me last night for saying what happened was hostage diplomacy, and the Two Michaels there was No evidence of them being spies. Three years solitary confinement for them but the billionaire could do whatever tf She wanted for three years.

THAT SAID, I don't understand this situation. I have tried to read the simplest version of why She was detained and so forth. I still do not understand.

THREE YEARS AND WTF HAPPENED...NOTHING. THREE YEARS LOST FOR THE TWO MICHAELS.

Everything yesterday made me question why the fuck I'm still here, in love with someone who has changed into a hardliner nationalist within the past ten years. Kill me Bobak.

I will say this. At this point, I will not separate the people from the government here any longer.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
racecar talk to me how the Canadians feel about this, everything. I will relay this information to my gf and sister-in-law.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Canadian are like wtf when she fly off in Vancouver and the Turd taking full credit for the released and flys to Calgary to welcome the michaels ... maybe they will get some type of compensation. The last guy that got detained got $10 million and his name was Omar.

Meng is like the huawei princess returning home as a hero . The Chinese think she is a hostage on behalf of China to the USA . I predicted They will probably make a movie about it .

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
racecar you have No idea how fucking huge this was last night. like everyone was watching meng wanzhou get off the plane as if it was the fucking countdown to new years.

girlfriend called me at noon, crying. I was worried, WTF is happening. She said meng wanzhou is coming home. huge WTF moment for me, I said Why tf are you crying for a billionaire.

her and sis-in-law got heated at me last night for saying what happened was hostage diplomacy, and the Two Michaels there was No evidence of them being spies. Three years solitary confinement for them but the billionaire could do whatever tf She wanted for three years.

THAT SAID, I don't understand this situation. I have tried to read the simplest version of why She was detained and so forth. I still do not understand.

THREE YEARS AND WTF HAPPENED...NOTHING. THREE YEARS LOST FOR THE TWO MICHAELS.

Everything yesterday made me question why the fuck I'm still here, in love with someone who has changed into a hardliner nationalist within the past ten years. Kill me Bobak.

I will say this. At this point, I will not separate the people from the government here any longer.
lol

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I predicted They will probably make a movie about it .
LMBO I said the same goddamn thing last night. This shit has transcended whatever it was and absolutely 100% became a thing of national pride. Chinese here don't give a fuck if she is guilty, they just want China to beat America.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
And the average American doesn’t give a fuck, let alone even know who this is.

There’s a white women who has been missing and is now dead!

America has its distractions errr priorities.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member

That missing girl story made the local new as well ... don’t know why maybe it’s slow news and they need to filled the time slot . Canada is still running the covid numbers as the main priority .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
LMBO I said the same goddamn thing last night. This shit has transcended whatever it was and absolutely 100% became a thing of national pride. Chinese here don't give a fuck if she is guilty, they just want China to beat America.
China next five year plan will be nationalism And expansion of sphere of influence . The first bit will be controlled the media and internet, then education reform the next generation will see his image and worship it .

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
China next five year plan will be nationalism And expansion of sphere of influence . The first bit will be controlled the media and internet, then education reform the next generation will see his image and worship it .
Taiwan is one of the most important countries in the world right now and nobody knows it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
FWIW this whole ordeal was some real Game of Thrones shit. There were some deals made between DC and Beijing that we'll never know.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You're in a tough spot. Which may pass. But it might not.

On the other hand, here's the worse news: If you pack it in and return to the US, be prepared to be just as disgusted by them, in a kind of similar way. At least for a little while, you're going to feel like you have nothing and no one. Yeah, that's a rough one. "A man without a country," they used to say. Except you won't want a country, so you're really fucked.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
So what you’re saying is that Lonesage is going to have to seek out others like him and together they will build their own heaven. Outside the current political spheres of influence and oppressive systems of control.

If you will, an Outer Heaven.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So you're saying... China is like America?

Why not get with the program and support your new homeland? You will surely gain friends and win respect. Fake it till you make it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

She’s not missing, mang. She just went to Aruba.

Oh wait-

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
So what you’re saying is that Lonesage is going to have to seek out others like him and together they will build their own heaven. Outside the current political spheres of influence and oppressive systems of control.

If you will, an Outer Heaven.
Les Fag'got Terribles

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
It will be funny if she gets disappeared by the party for corruption or bad behavior or whatever they choose to call people who are too free/powerful/rich

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member

On the other hand, here's the worse news: If you pack it in and return to the US, be prepared to be just as disgusted by them, in a kind of similar way. At least for a little while, you're going to feel like you have nothing and no one. Yeah, that's a rough one. "A man without a country," they used to say. Except you won't want a country, so you're really fucked.
Move to Belgium Europe then no nationalistic feelings whatsoever!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

I miss my mom, yo.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Patriotism is for schmucks.
Nationalism is for jerks.