Huge sale for many systems, a few Grails in here

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I need some quick cash to buy a new car since my old ones are about to fall apart, so I’m selling a bunch of stuff. One thing about the games, I’m not really a collector, I’m a gamer, and as such these carts were not shelf queens and should be considered “gamer’s condition” unless otherwise stated. If I state a game is “Complete” then it includes the original case, manual, and game. It may not include random inserts or advertisements. Ask if you have any specific questions about anything. Please check my Google Drive for pics, there are too many to attach here. I’m still in the process of taking pictures, so far I have the SNES, SFC, and Sega CD games mostly pictured but haven’t gotten to some of the other categories.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yeWL3MFVu4a4Wkss1FWFNHuw70bwghgn

I ship only within the US, unless you are my homie (and you guys know who you are.) Payment by Paypal. PM me for a shipping quote, I will mostly use USPS Priority. Please give me a couple of days to ship things, if I get really backed up I’ll get things caught up over the weekend when I’m off work.

Hardware:

Small New 3DS With Fire Emblem Faceplates $150
This is the Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer bundle of the smaller New 3DS. The system has some imported Fire Emblem faceplates on it currently. I have the box and all the original included items including the AC faceplates and the card with the download code for the included game, which should still work as I never redeemed it. Please note that you will need an AC adapter, as Nintendo never included one and I don’t have a spare. Everything is in great condition as I really didn’t use it much. There is a screen protector on the lower screen that I applied as soon as I opened the box. I didn’t apply it perfectly, but if you decide to remove it the screen underneath has never been touched by a stylus and is flawless.

Pandora’s Box 3 $30
This is the real one purchased from the link in that thread we had a couple years back, it’s not the slower clone with Elf hardware some people were getting.

Sony Bluray Player BDP-S3700 $40
Complete in box. I used it for about a month and then decided to get a 4k player. It’s tiny, does a great job playing blurays, and can support streaming apps through wifi or ethernet. Only catch is that since it’s a lower end model the processor is slow so moving around the menu is sluggish, but once you play the content that doesn’t matter.

Mortal Kombat PS3 stick $50
This is the nice looking one that came with the MK Tournament Edition package, not the ugly one that was released later. It’s in really good shape since I only used it to play through story mode a couple of times. Please note this thing is BIG and HEAVY so it will cost a bit to ship.

Xbox One S $180
Complete, boxed white system in great shape. This was a bundle that included the Halo games, but the Master Chief collection code has been redeemed so only Halo 5 is included. I lighly used the system for about a year then replaced it with the X. It has a 500 GB hard drive.

Genesis Model 2 modded $50
Loose Genesis Model 2 system. It has a VA3 motherboard (one of the later ones) and has been fitted with the original Mega Amp to give it nice sound. Also has an svideo mod, and a ⅛ inch audio jack beside the AV port to pull audio from independent of the AV port, which is handy if you use the svideo mod or have an RGB cable that is prone to audio buzz. Please note that due to the audio mods you cannot use the RCA jacks of a Sega CD with this system, although the audio out on the Genesis itself will play the Sega CD audio.

SNES Games

All SNES games are originals unless they are under the Repro section. They are all loose unless noted.

Fatal Fury 2 $5
T2 Arcade Game $5
Fatal Fury $5
Populous $5
Robotrek $40
Street Fighter 2 (Boxed) $15
NHL Stanley Cup $3

Repros
Most Repros were made using all new parts and InfiniteNESlives PCBs and shells. They aren’t cheap, but if anyone wants em...

Tales of Phantasia $35
Final Fight 3 $35
Knights of the Round $35
Terranigma $25 (I didn’t make this one, I purchased it from someone else on the forums. Looks really good, except on the spine the label misspells the title.)

Super Famicom

All carts are loose, carts with English translations use the original SFC cart shells with a InfiniteNESlives PCB using the US version or English translation of the game. I can swap out the PCB for any Japanese game for the English version for $25 as long as it doesn’t use any special chips.

Seiken Densetsu 3 $10
Mother 2 $10
Bahamut Lagoon $15
Dark Half $5
Super Donkey Kong $5
Rockman Soccer $10
Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen (with US English Rom) $35
Super Ghouls n Ghosts $15

32x

All loose unless otherwise noted.

Primal Rage $15
Cosmic Carnage $5
Pitfall $90 (Includes Manual)
Motocross $5
T-Mek $20

Famicom

Loose Carts.

Splatterhouse $30
Kid Dracula $30 (Has English translation patch rom added to original PCB)

GBA

Games are complete, boxes may have some slight squishing.

Megaman Battle Network $30
Drill Dozer $40
Sword of Mana $20

Wii U

Batman Arkham City $5 (Shrinkwrapped)
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $10
Ducktales $15 (Shrinkwrapped)

PS4

Street Fighter V $10
Rez $60
Ys Origin $40 (Shrinkwrapped)
Sine Mora EX $15 (Shrinkwrapped)
Touhou Genso Rondo Bullet Ballet $25 (Shrinkwrapped)
Assault Suit Leynos $15 (Shrinkwrapped)
Megaman Legacy Collection $10 (Shrinkwrapped)

PCE CD

All are Japanese versions unless noted. Include case, manual, and disc. US games do not include the outer box.

Advanced VG $20
Cosmic Fantasy 2 (US) $40
Exile (US) $40
Forgotten Worlds (US) $70
Implode $10
Art of Fighting $10
Fatal Fury 2 $10
Golden Axe $15
Meteor Blaster DX $10
Snatcher $15
Valis IV $35
Valis Phantasm Soldier $35
Splash Lake (US) $30

Gamecube

WWF Day of Reckoning $10
Super Mario Sunshine $25
P.N.03 $15
Sonic Adventure DX $10
Metroid Prime $10
Megaman X Command Mission $20
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker $20
Ikaruga $35
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $5
Call of Duty 2 Big Red One $5

SOLD ITEMS:
Bandridge Scart Switch $40
Supaboy (original version) $40
Brain Lord $25
Darius Twin $10
Gradius 2 $40
Sidearms Special $25
Wave Race blue Storm $5
Asuka 120% Burning Fest $25
Raiden Trad $20
RetroGen Adapter $15
Super Retro Advance $40
Snatcher $550 (ebay)
Tekken Tag 2 $15 (Shrinkwrapped)
L-Dis $20
Megaman X Collection $25
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition $10
Sonic Wings $30
Megaman 7 $150 (ebay)
R-Type III (complete) $200 (ebay)
Suikoden V $40 (ebay)
Kolibri $35 (has a paper taped to the back with the passwords for all stages, I left it on since it’s handy)
Vay $70 (ebay)

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
MMMfffff wish I could afford to get Megaman X4 . Amazing catalog.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
There are a couple of things I took pictures of that I decided not to sell at this time. I'm still on the fence with the Lunar games.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Supaboy, Bandridge scart switch, and a few games sold.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I dropped the prices of Snatcher and R-Type 3 a bit. I'm going to list them on ebay too but they're much cheaper here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Edited and fixed...

Looks MUCH nicer now Gohan_Sex....

xROTx

PS. Fr33 Bump_hoe...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dropped the price of Snatcher, I'm ready to move it and I'd rather it go to someone here than the autists on ebay. Papi needs his car!

Btw, someone on the bay asked about the condition of the disc. The data side is in good shape but has a few really minor marks. I tried to take pictures of them but they were so light that the camera couldn't capture them, even when I overexposed it.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Thread updated with sold items removed (Snatcher is gone :crying:) and prices of some items reduced.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow Vay on Sega CD is worth $50 now? Shit I remember seeing it for sale for $20 all the time back in the day and thought it wa such a rip off for such mediocre game. Glad I bought mine for like $10 years ago.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Wow Vay on Sega CD is worth $50 now? Shit I remember seeing it for sale for $20 all the time back in the day and thought it wa such a rip off for such mediocre game. Glad I bought mine for like $10 years ago.

Classy way to shit on a sales thread dick.
Nobody cares what you paid years ago.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0

HEY... Numbnuts... unless you have something more constructive to say...

I'd advise you to shush....

OH... in this thread as well: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ter-250GB-hard-drive-new-laser-and-Modbo-chip

Classy way to shit on a sales thread dick.
Nobody cares what you paid years ago.

^^^This...

I'll have my eye on him now...

Well done for hitting my radar ysselcneogeo.... :eye::eye:

xROTx

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Forum sales have slowed, so I'm starting to move stuff to ebay. If you want anything act fast.