Hurricane Ida

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Craig and I are both still in New Orleans and are about to ride out a massive hurricane. I'll try to keep yall updated that we are ok. Leaving really was not possible thanks to our shitty local government not responding quick enough and enacting evacuation. Keep us in your thoughts.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Damn hurricanes, stay safe guys and hope you dont get hit too hard.

Here is a souvenir from Henri last week in MA...

A9DCDF1E-4CF1-41E0-8A25-E4D12486E2B6.jpeg

B574430C-ADE8-43FA-B168-A699A0615262.jpeg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Sounds like all of New Orleans is currently without power.

I read a main transmission line was damaged and crashed in to the Mississippi.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Damn man, stay safe. I hope the levee's hold. Last thing you guys need is a flood on top of no electricity.

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
With all that water, how do you know where the crocodiles are? ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

Stay Safe Stupid Bitches (SSSB)

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
With all that water, how do you know where the crocodiles are? ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ

Stay Safe Stupid Bitches (SSSB)
Legit some guy did actually get eaten by an alligator after flooding in Avery Louisiana. He was trying to check on tools in waist deep water.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Legit some guy did actually get eaten by an alligator after flooding in Avery Louisiana. He was trying to check on tools in waist deep water.
Yeah his wife dragged him out of the water onto the porch and when inside to call for help and when she came back he was gone.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Update: Back home with power, internet, and water. GF is a nurse in a heavily affected area living of a generator, Craig is still evacuated. My new place that I'm moving to has roof damage which hopefully gets repaired soon.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Yeah his wife dragged him out of the water onto the porch and when inside to call for help and when she came back he was gone.
Two trappers caught a 12' 500 lbs alligator in the area today and low and behold the guys remains were in his stomach. The crazy part is he was pulled up to the second floor and after his wife left for help, the gator climbed the stairs to finish eating him....That is scary as hell.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Damn, thatโ€™s wild. I didnโ€™t think gators usually messed with people but I guess when your flooded house becomes their territory, yikes.

Glad everyone is doing OK.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn, thatโ€™s wild. I didnโ€™t think gators usually messed with people but I guess when your flooded house becomes their territory, yikes.

Glad everyone is doing OK.
Apparently people around there actually feed them so it was bound to happen eventually.