Huston, Get your ass in here!

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
JFlex said:
I purchased my SuperNeo29 Candy cab from the owner of Stargate. I was there two weeks ago, if I recall correctly they have SS4, SS5, KOF 2002, KOF 2003, ROTD, Last Blade 2 in the 2 big reds. I purchased MOTW from him, so I don't know what he replaced it with. The Candy cabs that are left have Metal Slug 3, Bust a Move, Magical Drop (I think) and Dodge ball. I have a wedding to attend, but I may swing by for a minute just before hand.

you lucky bitch I want to buy one of he's candy cab :(
you think that he will sell another one and how much was it

JFlex

Marked Wolf
The cab, MOTW and MS4, $1200....more than market price I know, but I really had to talk him into it. By the way, the HyperNeo Candy Cab w/LCD screen is next on my list. Try not to damage it while you're there....I've already got dibbs.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Heehee, I won't game so hard on your "baby" while I'm there... though I love a game of puzzle fighter :drool:

FFF, you're gonna be there right? JFlex I hope to see you too.

I haven't heard from any more of the Houston crew I PMed (except NeoGeo Kid who may or may not show up,. Beat_Receptacle it'd be nice to see you again... and I'd like to meet some of the newcomers (like mexicant) or new-to-me people (like bmoc)...

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
yea I will be going.I will be waring some jnco shorts and a red trucker hat and jfex I was thinking of getting that cab :cool:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Just talked with the owner, and yes the 'Gate will be open like normal on Saturday. No worries!

BTW I am also looking forward to some NGPC linkup :)...

Last edited:

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Hehe

I was there yestuday and thje b boutton on the big one (with 2k2 and 2k3) was messed up, i talked to the owner and he said he was going to fix it!
OK guys see you there!!! :cool:

BTW I don't have any handhelds, sorry guys :annoyed:

jjj

n00b
jesus that b button's been messed up for weeks. at least he said he'll fix it. hopefully, the 1P stick on the other machine is fixed as well. that stick makes me angry

most of you guys probably don't know me but i will be there. i'll be the jackass in a big, black cowboy hat

by the way, what time are most of you showing up, 5pm?

it's a shame one of my friends has to work. i'm sure he would've loved the competition

Last edited:

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I'm showing up around 5, I'll probably be at lollicups' first. Unless something gets stained, I'll be wearing my white KOF 97 cap, and a blue shirt with a Nike logo, and these weird pants with a lot of zippers on them.

Edit: No handhelds? Well I'll still have mine in my mom's car in case anyone wants to do some free gaming lol...

aria

Former Moderator
Huston?

adams.jpg

th-09-KX67-JH-1445R.jpg

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So how'd it go? I hope to meet up on a Texas gathering one of these days. Just curious how thingw went.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
It went well. NCX I'll tell you next time there's a Houston gathering (well if I remember).

JFlex

Marked Wolf
How does a meeting Saturday, August 21st sound? My house (Houston, Tx), I'll barbeque or order pizza. I've got a 4-slot candy cab, a modded AES. Anyone in TX is welcome to come. Bring whatever you feel like playing.....Xbox, PS2, Gamecube games too. You guys let me know if this sounds like a good date.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
JFlex said:
How does a meeting Saturday, August 21st sound? My house (Houston, Tx), I'll barbeque or order pizza. I've got a 4-slot candy cab, a modded AES. Anyone in TX is welcome to come. Bring whatever you feel like playing.....Xbox, PS2, Gamecube games too. You guys let me know if this sounds like a good date.
How about Labor Day weekend? The weekend you suggested is bad for me as my mom will be out of town and I doubt my grandma will drive me there :(.

BTW I'd make a new thread about your own meetup and try and get input from people, most people who'd see this thread would probably ignore it since it's kinda old.

I'll be bringing my supergun, 2-slot, and games, and some pocket stuff for sure.

JFlex

Marked Wolf
I'll be out of town Labor day weekend. I'll think of another date and post a separate message soon.