Hyper 64 Tech Help Needed

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Anybody know how to access the hard DIPS on a Hyper 64 board? The 4 switches I've tried dont do anything. Big Bruno? Lil' help?
smile.gif

Lee (garg7)
http://www.neogeousa.com/gargstemple

K

KiddragoN7676

hey garg man
i'm havin the same trouble and my hyper manuel is in jap!!in the game manuels it says just press the test switch inside the cabinet DOH!!! i have a supergun and it don't have no test switch!! HELP!!! i can't stand SS642 with white blood and Ftal fury:WA stuck on one round!!!

thx NeoDragoN

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
I've never had to use the hard dips on my Myper Neo Geo. All the important settings are accessed with the soft dip.

What are you trying to adjust with the dips garg?

------------------
SmokeYa

ss2_hanzolaff.gif

gargoyle7

20 Year Member
Whoops, mispoke
smile.gif
I meant soft DIPS, sorry. I want to up the difficulty level and get blood.

Looks like my only option is to build a test switch, unless u know a way to access soft DIPS
smile.gif

I have to say, these games have some great gameplay unique unto itself. It's NOT 2D, but it's better than any 3D fighter I've played, though I tend to like difficult controls which this has. And as far as I'm concerned, the original samsho64 is WAY underrated. Opinions?

Lee (garg7)
http://www.neogeousa.com/gargstemple

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
To make a test switch make
connect a wire to pin 15 on the jamma connector and ground (GND). With a switch between the 2 wires.
Tried this and it works.

LastResort

K

KiddragoN7676

is'nt there anyway of accessing them witout havin a test switch??

Laterz Neo

C

Caris Nautilus

You need to use the test switch. Only way. Lots of games use this. Wire up pin 15 and ground to one of your controller buttons and hit it, configure your options and then re hook the regular button back up. simple