Hyper 64 updated price list?

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Anyone have a good current Hyper 64 games CIB price list? Or genral valuations

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Good luck getting anything for those prices anymore. I saw a complete HNG64 and buriki one for 500 last month and I just saw a guy on ebay who demoed an entire racing cabinet and is selling each piece at double its value. An absolute jerk off. 1 of the 2 sidepanels for example is $150.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Good luck getting anything for those prices anymore. I saw a complete HNG64 and buriki one for 500 last month and I just saw a guy on ebay who demoed an entire racing cabinet and is selling each piece at double its value. An absolute jerk off. 1 of the 2 sidepanels for example is $150.

I’ve seen that guy. I had to buy my Beast Busters mobo and cart off him. Annoying but with make an offer he took less than half of what it was listed for. Hate buying from those people but that board is hard to come by

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
That;s good to know. If I ever come into some money perhaps I'll try and save that poor cab

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Are there actually any good Hyper 64 games anyways?

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Depends on how you look at it. Graphically, none of the HNG64 games can hold a candle to any other 3d polygon arcade unit. But seeing as theres only a hand full of games for the HNG64, collecting for all of them is easier and increases it's value to someone who is partial to SNK machines.

Anyone making/selling a consolized Hyper Neo Geo 64 these days? I recall looking a couple of years ago and there was nothing.

Last edited:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Anyone making/selling a consolized Hyper Neo Geo 64 these days? I recall looking a couple of years ago and there was nothing.

Why go to the trouble to consolize it for such a tiny library? Just get a supergun and call it a day.

Well, I've seen those consolized Atomiswaves and I like the whole 'plug and play' aspect. Back in the day I was hoping the Hyper 64 would eventually release as a legit home console, the successor to the Neo Geo CD/AES but it never happened. Probably part of it too.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Well, I've seen those consolized Atomiswaves and I like the whole 'plug and play' aspect. Back in the day I was hoping the Hyper 64 would eventually release as a legit home console, the successor to the Neo Geo CD/AES but it never happened. Probably part of it too.

But Atomiswave has more than 7 games available, not to mention that you need a specific hng64 motherboard to play specific games (fighting, racing or shooting). So you’re going to the trouble to consolize a system that plays at most 4 games, none of which are that spectacular.

It just don’t add up.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
It just don’t add up.

What doesn't add up is all the money wasted on not coming to West Korea.

Think about it: $500 for a 'buriki one.' In West Korea $500 could get you:

A house made out of shipping containers, perfect for the docks
1,000,000 Kimchi flavoured condoms (it's actually part of the same deal above, Kimchi flavoured condoms are one of West Korean's main exports)
An anal canal exam by yours truely, Dr Docking.

I'm getting really good at the third option, I can even offer an express 'hands free' to most clean clients.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Here’s my price list. As in I purchased all seven Hyper games this year.

I got a NIB rev 2 mobo with a Fatal Fury Wild Ambition full kit for $300. Shipped

Sam Spirits 64 2 full kit for 200

Buriki One full kit minus box - 90

Sam Spiri 64 is weird. I bought a lot on ebay, sold everything but Sam Spi 64, and it ended up being free. But I paid $500 for two Rev 1 mobos, and all four fighting games. So you do the math

Beast Busters 64 mobo and cart - 500 total. 300 cart and 200 mobo as they were separate auctions from same eBay seller (annoying)

Round Trip RV - 75

Off Beat Racer / Xtreme Rally - 215

So I paid just short of $1400 for a Hyper full set. I’m using it all for YouTube so that’s why I acquired them all (well plus cause I had to have Beast Busters in my collection) Granted some of that cost was shipping too so I’d say maybe take 150 off. Doing this from memory

Your mileage may vary on prices. I was able to get some deals and make some things technically free. Beast Busters and Off Beat Racer were hard to find. Everything else you could get now. If you just got bare carts and didn’t get kits you could probably bring it down to $1000 even.

Oh and shipping. Hope this helps!

I still need a driving mobo though, so I’ve got a few more dollars to spend to be complete

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Here’s my price list. As in I purchased all seven Hyper games this year.

I got a NIB rev 2 mobo with a Fatal Fury Wild Ambition full kit for $300. Shipped

Sam Spirits 64 2 full kit for 200

Buriki One full kit minus box - 90

Sam Spiri 64 is weird. I bought a lot on ebay, sold everything but Sam Spi 64, and it ended up being free. But I paid $500 for two Rev 1 mobos, and all four fighting games. So you do the math

Beast Busters 64 mobo and cart - 500 total. 300 cart and 200 mobo as they were separate auctions from same eBay seller (annoying)

Round Trip RV - 75

Off Beat Racer / Xtreme Rally - 215

So I paid just short of $1400 for a Hyper full set. I’m using it all for YouTube so that’s why I acquired them all (well plus cause I had to have Beast Busters in my collection) Granted some of that cost was shipping too so I’d say maybe take 150 off. Doing this from memory

Your mileage may vary on prices. I was able to get some deals and make some things technically free. Beast Busters and Off Beat Racer were hard to find. Everything else you could get now. If you just got bare carts and didn’t get kits you could probably bring it down to $1000 even.

Oh and shipping. Hope this helps!

I still need a driving mobo though, so I’ve got a few more dollars to spend to be complete

If you ever want to sell that buriki, hit me up

Paolo

n00b
Hi guys ! Someone have any idea about make a new price list for the hyperneogeo 64 games ?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Hi guys ! Someone have any idea about make a new price list for the hyperneogeo 64 games ?

Just see my post two above. One mans experience but it’s still pretty close to achievable

Paolo

n00b
Just see my post two above. One mans experience but it’s still pretty close to achievable

In my mind i am trying to fix a price for a beast buster matching kit :thevt:

i never see one on sale. I just passed on jammastore price list and they didnt have too an idea about an estimation

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
In my mind i am trying to fix a price for a beast buster matching kit :thevt:

i never see one on sale. I just passed on jammastore price list and they didnt have too an idea about an estimation

I won’t help till you change your avatar from Al Bundy. That touchdown scoring madman is mine round these parts lol

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Updating the price list : Seems like Beast Busters: Second Nightmare is closer to a $640 mobo + cart combo

If it's my fault that went up I am sorry

LordCollector

New Challenger
I'm only missing Buriki One. On the neostore, a full kit collector's condition is $399. I know the neostore is overpriced, which means that BO full kit is no exception. So would that be the ideal price since it does say it's in collector's condition?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'm only missing Buriki One. On the neostore, a full kit collector's condition is $399. I know the neostore is overpriced, which means that BO full kit is no exception. So would that be the ideal price since it does say it's in collector's condition?
the thing about this is that you could probably get the same quality from YAJ and save $100-125 but a) shipping from japan won't be cheap and b) may have to wait a bit for it to appear

Hyper stuff is becoming a "pay what you think its worth" situation. If I JUST needed buriki one to complete the set and I saw that for $400...I'd buy it just to be done even if its over the general price. But that's me

-ori-

Cheng's Errand Boy
In my opinion, if i should sell my kit collection on ebay:

Buriki kit: 200/250 euro
samurai 2 kit: 200/250 euro
wild ambition kit: 200/250 euro
samurai 1 kit: 700/750 euro
roads edge kit: 400/500 euro
xtreme rally kit: 500euro
beast busters kit: over 1000euro

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Anyone have a good current Hyper 64 games CIB price list? Or genral valuations
Yes, Second that inquiry. It seems the market has dropped on Hyper games and stuff or is priced for royalty. Hard to find and equally hard to price these days.