hyper 64

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
My choice would be Fatal Fury Wild Ambition, Buriki one and Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage. that's kinda easy since there are only 4 games and one is a sequel
smile.gif

C

Caris Nautilus

all the hyper fighters are cool, but if you have samurai 64 2, you wont need the first one
smile.gif

Hmmm...
The games are totally different if you ask me. Warriors Rage is more than a mere sequel.
Both are good, so if you decide to buy a hyper I think you should get all 4 games. In a collection as small as this a missing game is so very unerotic
wink.gif

Some people say "if you own SS64II you won´t play SS64I". Thats not true. You will play both and you will learn to love them both.
At least to see both endings for Ukyo!!!

G

Gojira

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Big Bruno:
My choice would be Fatal Fury Wild Ambition, Buriki one and Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage. that's kinda easy since there are only 4 games and one is a sequel
smile.gif

Ah, but there were 5 games. I believe the 5th was a driving game, and it was a launch title... name eludes me though.

Scotman_jp

n00b
Fighting:Samurai spirits 64
Wild ambition
Samurai spirits 64 II
Buriki one
Driving :Road's Edge/Road trip
:Off beat racer/Extreme Rally
Shooting :Beast Busters 2nd nightmare.

I think thats the full games line up.Each game genre,requires a different I/O motherbaord.Something to do with designated ram i think.
The driving and shooting games are not as home user friendly as the others,for obvious reasons.Wheels,pedals,guns etc.