Hyper Neogeo 64, I need your Help (general dudes)

Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Posts
6
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and it's the only place with a specific section for the Hyper Neogeo64. I've recently bought one of these boards on ebay, mine is a "Rev 1" model and I have questions on how to conect it. My questions are:

- How can I conect the board to a TV with an AV cable?

- Is it possible to conect the board to a common PC monitor (VGA)?

- In case I want to conect it to an arcade monitor, may it be any JAMMA monitor? Or must it be some specific one?

Thanks, everybody. I believe this information will be of help to many other users of this board
 

Pas

Camel Slug
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Posts
507
hyperneogeo64 said:
- How can I conect the board to a TV with an AV cable?

You need a supergun...no normal a/v output on the board as far as I am aware.

hyperneogeo64 said:
- Is it possible to conect the board to a common PC monitor (VGA)?

Nope you would need a converter...unless you have a very old monitor that can handle a 15hz scan rate.

hyperneogeo64 said:
- In case I want to conect it to an arcade monitor, may it be any JAMMA monitor? Or must it be some specific one?

No specific monitor...a standard rez monitor will work fine since it wont scan higer than that anyhow.
 
Top