I am going to upgrade our N00bs/Dumb Members... Forum FAQ....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This FAQ is a helpful guide to how the forum works. UPDATED 10th July 2018.

OK Lads and Lassies, you've just recently joined or are a member who needs some sort of refresher on how things work.

Let's Start.

GENERAL STUFF:
1. Neo-geo.com is a private site with it's own user base. The members here range from "The people who just want an easy life" to "The mildly psychotic and damn right rude". You will have to get use to that. So don't get all surprised if someone calls you silly names or decides to beat on you.

2. If you are a new/low post count ratio member etc etc. Heading straight to the market place without any contributions to the main site will inevitably lead to confrontation with the regular members. Bear this in mind before you go in there.

3. There is a SEARCH Feature, Top right on the forum page. I'd suggest you use it as it can prove helpful in stopping people beating on you due to having the same questions posed over and over again.

FORUM MODERATION:
1. The Forum Moderators generally let things slide. The Forum Mods usually do NOT advertise themselves as Mods and so you better find out who these people are.

2. There is usually a Mod onsite at all times. SOME of these guys can be grumpy, mildly aggressive and slightly barmy. It would be highly adviseable to make a mental note of the ones to avoid.

CHAT ROOM:
1. There is an Official neo-geo.com chat room. It can be highly useful and offers real-time chat and support, depending on who is in there.

2. The current guys in charge of that will be highlighted as ADMIN. You will find that they know how chat works.

LAST NOTE, It's not ALL bad lads and lassies. Neo-geo.com is one of the Oldest, BEST websites for:
Technical Help.
Community.
General Funstering.
Market Place.

Our member base includes some of the best guys around the Gaming scene.

HOWEVER, If you find it isn't for you. You will find a logout button TOP RIGHT.

xROTx

PS. I may add to this at any time. You may request additions to the FAQ in THIS THREAD!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
love it!

The only other rule I would add, is that all females must have penises. That's to make sure that everyone here stays a faggot and also because its really true

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
love it!

The only other rule I would add, is that all females must have penises. That's to make sure that everyone here stays a faggot and also because its really true

I will take that suggestion under advisement...

xROTx

PS. No...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So is it legal to call people faggots now? Or do I need to expect another PM because some noob had his fee fees hurt?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So is it legal to call people faggots now? Or do I need to expect another PM because some noob had his fee fees hurt?

Shroom... do i need to honestly answer that?

Stop being a silly boy and just play on the forum like you've always done...

xROTx

PS. SURE.. sometimes you can be a pain in the arse... but meh... I like you... so stop being a pussy...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Some noob with dunno, 2-3 posts? Wasabi sent me a PM because he complained about me writing "you're on my list, faggot" on his profile page. I forgot who it was.

I do believe.... I once had to talk to you about stuff before...

OK OK.. here's how it goes... I am NOT a pussy protectionist... BUT I do have a responsibility to stand as a barrier between the oldtymers... AND the new blood...

SOMETIMES I feel we don't give the n00bs as much of a chance as we can... and SOMETIMES we give them too much leeway...

I am UNSURE how that can be changed... but as long as we're all still friends after a fight... it's sorta OK... aint it?

xROTx

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
GENERAL STUFF:

3. There is a SEARCH Feature, Top right on the forum page. I'd suggest you use it as it can prove helpful in stopping people beating on you due to having the same questions posed over and over again.

For the sake of site consistency, and in honor of xsq (where is he?), maybe this should be referred to as "SEARCH FUNCTION".

I am LOL'ing at "fee fees"

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

OK OK.. here's how it goes... I am NOT a pussy protectionist... BUT I do have a responsibility to stand as a barrier between the oldtymers... AND the new blood...

SOMETIMES I feel we don't give the n00bs as much of a chance as we can... and SOMETIMES we give them too much leeway...

I am UNSURE how that can be changed... but as long as we're all still friends after a fight... it's sorta OK... aint it?

xROTx

i think shroom should be left alone because he's got the edgelord Hitler thing going on still that hasn't been funny in about 10 years , throw him a bone and let him call people faggots .

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Upset at being called a faggot HERE???

How gay!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

xROTx

I wouldn't change it at all my man. I've seen a few newbs not too long ago who actually did a great job of handling themselves here. I don't think you need to coddle them too much.~

Edit: I 100% support this btw and anyone who thinks they can act like an ass here and then come to Sega-16 is going to get a rude awakening.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The newbs who fit in aren't really noticed, lol.

It's the bitchy mofos that get attention and make it harder on newbs.

As you mentioned BK, we have people fit in a lot right off the bat.