i got 300 video game posters for sale, SNK amongst them

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
ok I am pulling out for the time being of the posters

I will post again later on with prices or ebay as people are saying they cant pay much due to xmas period

Thank you

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
I know it's a lot of work but you need to post prices bro. MMAO threads aren't allowed on here.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Interested as well, depending on the price

Street Fighter Zero 3 & Darkstalkers revenge.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
PM Sent

Dibs on Ninja Masters, Garou, @ SSVS :-J

Last edited:

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
send me a PM with your email address and I will send a excel spreadsheet with links in it with pictures and all sizes and regions of games

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
he is unable to post prices. not via pm, not via email. after three times asking for a price, i offered 20€ for 2 posters and 30€ for 3 posters.^^

then he got mad and referenced to yahoo auctions.

what is this...srsly?!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
send me a PM with your email address and I will send a excel spreadsheet with links in it with pictures and all sizes and regions of games

TLW - You have been a member here long enough to know the rules for selling items. Please post prices and pictures.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Interested in:

Pulstar
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
Blazing Star

But as other folks, I'd like to have an idea of prices...

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
then you should do what he told me! go to yahoo! imagine a number! add a zero! divide it with 2!

Listen go to yahoo Japan for prices, a good starting price is probably adding another zero to your price for ninja masters and ss5v is about half of that and kof 98 is a bout cheaper than ss5v

then

Give us an offer and if it ain't enough I roll counter or I will accept your offer

and you might be the lucky owner!

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
he is unable to post prices. not via pm, not via email. after three times asking for a price, i offered 20€ for 2 posters and 30€ for 3 posters.^^

then he got mad and referenced to yahoo auctions.

what is this...srsly?!

ok dude stop being an asshole, you post dumb ass offers and then type this after I laughed at your quote

''As i said before: i dont know the value of posters, but i knew that my offers were a lot less what you expected.''

so you knew but offered less, don't worry you don't have to worry about any of the posters prices

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Funny how you waited for everyone to get pissed at you before you did anything. I wonder how many offers you received since yesterday.

pissed with me?, if you mean from NG.com I cant say who they were, as there are other sites I advertised, I don't ask people what they username and website is

I got some good offers and not great ones if you want the honest truth, I ill till after xmas as that's what lots of people were complaining about buying presents for other people and that is why they cant paid decent money

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
pissed with me?, if you mean from NG.com I cant say who they were, as there are other sites I advertised, I don't ask people what they username and website is

I got some good offers and not great ones if you want the honest truth, I ill till after xmas as that's what lots of people were complaining about buying presents for other people and that is why they cant paid decent money

New Market Mod.... New Rules...

The forum looks after itself Lonewolf... I let the forum members comment on the market forums... and I enforce....

I'll be clear about this:

1. NO... Selling thread without prices...
2. NO... MMAO threads...
3. NO... Member... and I personally don't care WHO you are... can ignore the rules I have set down...

SO... play nice... or don't play... I just don't care...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
New Market Mod.... New Rules...

The forum looks after itself Lonewolf... I let the forum members comment on the market forums... and I enforce....

I'll be clear about this:

1. NO... Selling thread without prices...
2. NO... MMAO threads...
3. NO... Member... and I personally don't care WHO you are... can ignore the rules I have set down...

SO... play nice... or don't play... I just don't care...

xROTx

WDVGMoD.gif

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Just post prices you stupid bitch.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
$25 shipped in a tube for Progear pending condition.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I might be interested in picking up a few posters for my new game room/computer room. Do you have a list or a link?

Last edited: