I have now decided... New Jersey IP's are effectively gonna be deleted on sight...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
BUT... seeing as I'm not in the USA...

I would appreciate an idea of what outlying regions that should be effectively fooked over for registrations...

.... Cuz Medina...

xROTx

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Someone needs to shove his head in a toilet until the bubbles stop.

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
One of his IP ranges I remember banning were mapped to the New Jersey City or State university.

He then resorted to driving around his city trying to freeload off of McDonalds WiFi hotspots to reactivate old troll/alt accounts once I banned the latest one (just so that he could spy and troll again).

Anyway, I tried to warn you man, just ban on sight, not to toy with him because it never ends... He'll form a hate obsession with each and every person that trashed him and will always want to break back in to troll them...

I thought NJ IPs were moot though, didn't he finally learn proxy servers or those cheap anonymizing websites ?? The latter (websites like proxify.com) you can block purty easy actually.

Blocking proxy server browsers is tougher and that code should only be added to the registration because it's slow... Beyond that, the options are to limit email addresses to ISP providers, ban free ones, etc. Some do that, it sucks, but it's a last resort option.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That. 99% of all noobs are worthless anyway.

orc.one was an excellent noob, kinda like a meteorite, shining bright, giving it all and then *poof* seeya.

Or was it that we burnt him at the stake and then blew up his remains with c4 and fireworks? I dunno but this is why the gates are open Herr Shroomster... fresh meat must be consumed.