I just ordered these...

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
I've been trying to get a good Megaman Zero action figure since I first played the games in GBA, so I was pretty psyched when I saw this on Ebay and I had to buy it right away... My surprise was even BIGGER when I saw a METAL SLUG Tank which I have wanted since I was 9 years old!!! (currently 25...) so I also had to buy it right away :lol: I've put together some armored core, gundam and evangelion model kits so I hope I'm up to the task for this fancy shit ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Metal Slug tank

Megaman Zero

With a little luck this will be my last action figures/kits I ever buy...

Who am I kiddin' ...

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The Buyer Will be Request to Paint, Fix, Assemble the Model Kit

There goes my motivation to buy, I still remember the trouble I had with my Airman resin kit...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The Metal Slug tank looks really good, alot better than i thought it would, Zero doesnt look too shabby either :D

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
The Metal Slug tank looks really good, alot better than i thought it would, Zero doesnt look too shabby either :D

I know, I've been wanting to get those special tanks from Alchemist 9000 (the dude from the wonder festival in Japan), but since I don't live in japan and the dude "is not allowed" to sell them on the internet, all I get to see are auctions from regular people trying to sell them and since that's not very often they go out very quickly and not cheap.
Regarding to Zero figure, I was thinking about getting THIS one... but I don't know... a lot of complaints...

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
it looks nice as well, but it sure is tiny.

Anyway I got my "Metal Bug" a week ago and started building it yesterday, my hands are kinda messed up, the build quality is not the best... but I did pay only 25$ for it so I can't really complain. If I take my time to get some details fixed it might end up an awesome pvc

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
So this is awesome and It just cost me 25$...

I'm really a n00b at putting model kits together, I realized after finishing this one... but believe me, the "extra work" (removing extra plastic from parts) you need to put in and may be a long while putting the whole thing together is SO fucking worth it. I swear.

I'm still waiting for my MMZ model kit :annoyed: ...

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
love to see it with some paint.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
love to see it with some paint.

I had to use superglue to put the whole thing together so I don't know if I can actually make it look nicer by painting it without taking it apart, I am considering it though, the idea of making it look like this ...

9390.jpg

its just tight.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
this might sound crazy, but paint it the base color and throw it outside in the dirt right before it rains, you cant get any more realistic than that, i use to do it with my old robotech models, after they got dirty i would smear the dirt a little and clean them up, people always commented on how real the effects looked little did they know :lolz: