I never played Kabuki Klash

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
A good friend of mine is very much wanting to buy a homecart of it right now, and it made me realize I never played it.

Was it any good?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It's a 5 maybe 6/10 as far as the Neo library goes. Maybe it's more enjoyable if you're familiar with the series but as it is total middle of the road, even for time.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
It’s like a not quite as good version of Samurai Shodown

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
You didn't miss out much in terms of gameplay Sage, but surely in terms of an unforgettable crazy atmosphere. The gags were excellent, very Hudson and the graphics, though with smaller sprites, had lots of attention to funny details. Still, it didn't click with me the way some other underdog versus fighters did, for example Galaxy Fight or AoF3. Maybe I never found that one character who'd fit? I played a lot with Yagumo, because her most DMs were executed by circle moves. Time to give others a chance, too. BTW Manto Ace, the first boss, is pure SNK cheapness. Well done Racdym.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I can see that there are people who like the style/artwork - personally, I'm not a fan

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I'd like to get one. But no "$50 shipped" option anywhere I looked for.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
While I’m a fan of the Tengai Makyou series, and I like fighters, I never liked it that much, don’t really think about it a lot. I can say the same for the PCE fighter that came out around the same time. I think it’s just not that great, a waste of potential.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If anyone is selling their Japanese home cart, let me know. I’ll pay up to $375 for it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey guys, this is my good friend. If anyone is selling their Japanese home cart, let him know. He'll pay up to $500 for it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I never played it either, but it has a nice clean refreshing look to it. The visuals just pop.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Never played it before but I bought it pretty cheap for the NGCD some years ago. It's a fun game but it also isn't Samurai Shodown. Glad I tried it out.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I like it but definitely a 2nd/3rd tier fighting game on the system. Good for novelty's sake or if you care about the IP, otherwise easy pass.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
It's probably one of favorite fighters on the systems. It's an easy to play fighter and great to play with people who don't usually play them. Had all kinds of fun playing it with my friends.

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I've never played it either. Maybe I should boot it up on the neosd? Naaah.
Say it like Arnold, then and only then shall I complete the task.
nO1f5ii.gif

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member