I received today...

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Got my Ikari Warriors jamma converter made by Ian Kellogg in this week. Man oh man there is nothing finer than getting to play this. Sending off my Sigma TB 9000 stick I converted to a SNK LS-30 rotary joystick to James this coming Monday to get wired & a new harness for the rotary. Can't wait til he gets done with it got Midnight Resistance waiting aswell.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
7CU4z75.jpg

$150 shipped off of eBay. Board is in great condition. Gonna work my butt off to get a 1CC.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
7CU4z75.jpg

$150 shipped off of eBay. Board is in great condition. Gonna work my butt off to get a 1CC.

Nice score, love Carrier Air Wing play it alot on my modded Xbox. I wish the damn CPS 1's A board wasn't so prone to go out.There are several PCB's I really want but don't want to risk them going out. I got U.N. Squadron and that's it.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice score, love Carrier Air Wing play it alot on my modded Xbox. I wish the damn CPS 1's A board wasn't so prone to go out.There are several PCB's I really want but don't want to risk them going out. I got U.N. Squadron and that's it.

UN Squadron is the better game. CAW is a bit disappointing by comparison but still decent.

Spycee

Cheng's Errand Boy
Some finds this week :)

Raiden. A bit dirty, but for 30$ it's not too bad :)
SOTTfgMl.jpg

This was the exact copy I sold 8 years ago, I'm very happy to get it back !
LY8mGTUl.jpg

A good shmup that will be used while I wait for my Mars Matrix to arrive :)
72eNJaVl.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
^Nice stuff, I am a big fan of Raiden and Gigawing.

Spycee

Cheng's Errand Boy
^Nice stuff, I am a big fan of Raiden and Gigawing.

Thanks ! Two great games, and Mars Matrix is on the way ! Surprisingly, Raiden is still good even after all these years. And Giga Wing feels a lot like Mars Matrix, so a good game to me :)

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Got my EPROM for Crime Fighters today to switch to JPN 2 player version. Upgrade 2players, life bar, extra enemy & the best now has three buttons used instead of two. So no more bullshit trying to get the back kick to work.

Also be here tomorrow or Monday Sky Shark PCB.

Last edited:

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
I picked up two Tekken 5 cabinets running SSFIV in a Head to Head. The manager is a friend of mine and gave me the heads up on the sale from Tilt, then gifted me a 256 that needs a DVD drive

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Dogyuun get!

Nice! I love the game for it's soundtrack which basically resembles that early '90s arcade feeling in a perfect way.
Though I was a bit disappointed on the gameplay side. The weapon system is screwed IMO. Where are the power-ups?

But still a great game! Enjoy :)

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Got Top Gunner & P-47 Phantom Fighter PCB's from my bro Westcb thanks buddy!

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Got a few custom marquees in the mail today so I was finally able to install my new repro marquee holder on my Capcom Impress!

My other 2 marquees that I got were Magical Tetris Challenge and Buster Bros.

Mutation

Super Sidekicks 3
Raiden Fighters 2 US original cart + mobo :

aAsSHlL.jpg

Raiden Fighters Jet original jap cart :

c6Ro5RN.jpg

Pre-CPS Black Tiger US original :

qYcpZbB.jpg

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Not today but I went a little overboard and ended up with three different Total Vice pcb's with original discs ...might be a few too amny