I received today...

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
You know how this works.

Maybe better suited for the unrelated section , but anyway I'll get it started on here.

New Zero Team.
newzeroteam.jpg

Gunpey.
gunpey.jpg

Lode Runner : The Dig Fight. Version B.
loderunner.jpg

Violent Storm instruction art.
violentstorm.jpg

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I got some junk mail, some coupons, and a thank you note for a football I gave to my buddy's kid at his 1st birthday party last weekend.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Nice kits redfield0009.

Salamander 2. Now I just need to get some connectors so I can hook up stereo sound to a line level converter.
salamander2.jpg

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
A direct clone of the ArcadeOtaku thread!

Here is my most recent get.

DSCN1210-1.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

Last edited:

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind getting Lode Runner Dig Fight someday -- I like that game.

And thank 68K for posting the X68000 pic -- I'd never seen one (never bothered to look). That's a nice looking piece of hardware.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
And thank 68K for posting the X68000 pic -- I'd never seen one (never bothered to look). That's a nice looking piece of hardware.

look at Luke Morse's youtube video stream, he's picked up and repaired a few X68000 lately.

starting with this one...

Last edited:

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
A direct clone of the ArcadeOtaku thread!
;)

Wow thats a sleek looking machine. Never seen those either.
How much do these go for?

Damn ! been looking for this !!!! can't run it on mame, in case you get bored with it , let me know !

Next time I see one I'll let you know. I bought mine from this seller and I think he had 3-4 of them at the time:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/sheep_nova/m.html?item=280770794103&_trksid=p4340.l2562

And looking at his completed listings looks like he had one at $115 shipped that did not sell.
I got mine at $95 shipped so it could be worth a shot and making him an offer.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
They are expensive.

Not uncommon to see a broken or untested X68000 sell for $200+ outside of Japan.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rotated one of my blasts to Vertical today... And installed the raiden fighters 2 I got recently.
11%2B-%2B1

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Just in before Christmas :

DDP2 aka WorstPachi - bee storm and Nostradamus .

DSCF4900.jpg

DSCF4902.jpg

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
When did Gunpey get an arcade version? It's such an underrated puzzler. I played the hell out of the first one on Wonderswan many years ago, the AI was so tough towards the end.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
In 2000 Banpresto released Gunpey for the Arcade , I see them often on the Fleabay for around $ 50,00 , nice game !

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
When did Gunpey get an arcade version? It's such an underrated puzzler. I played the hell out of the first one on Wonderswan many years ago, the AI was so tough towards the end.

1999 or 1998 , it was also ported on the first playstation, but only in Japan as far as I know.
It was a random find while browsing through akiba connect along with lode runner. Two great games and lode runner the dig fight is a good update on the classic version.

jonnyturbo

New Challenger
Hello, I'm new to the forum, can'y PM or start threads yet :( but I just picked up an AES and five games, always wanted to start a collection, although I'm close to bankruptcy already.
However bowing down to the forums infinite knowledge I would like sth confirmed for me. My AES has no power lead and is Pro Pow E will it be ok with a UK MegaDrive 1 PSU?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Hello, I'm new to the forum, can'y PM or start threads yet :( but I just picked up an AES and five games, always wanted to start a collection, although I'm close to bankruptcy already.
However bowing down to the forums infinite knowledge I would like sth confirmed for me. My AES has no power lead and is Pro Pow E will it be ok with a UK MegaDrive 1 PSU?

You are in the wrong thread, take it to tech support.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Lode Runner : The Dig Fight. Version B.
loderunner.jpg

This could be the game I've played the most in MAME along with TGM2+

Execellent find, lmk when you're ready to part with it.

I haven't gotten any PCBs on a while, I think my last venture was with Guwange?

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
NOS Blast City insert coin stickers. w00t !

6644290455_c60d7dab70_z.jpg

I bought repros from MCS a while back but never used them. They would have never sustained much abuse from my coffee mug / beer / etc sitting right next to them. These ones are the real deal, heavy duty and all :)

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
This could be the game I've played the most in MAME along with TGM2+

Execellent find, lmk when you're ready to part with it.

I haven't gotten any PCBs on a while, I think my last venture was with Guwange?

It might take a while before I sell it . It's a game that I know right after selling it ,I would regret doing so. ;)

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
Bought this xmas eve when I was visiting back east. Bought the old school way, from an arcade vendor, ripped it out of the cab it was in. Sat under my seat in a fedex box on the plane ride back. Every self respecting shooter fan should have this game in some form.

2012-01-08_09-34-05_172-picsay.jpg