I received today...

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I think those have Sanwa PFX's in them, if so you got a nice ass monitor.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I think those have Sanwa PFX's in them, if so you got a nice ass monitor.

I was told that they do indeed come with Sanwa PFX. And I can attest to the fact that they are really nice CRT monitors. I have one in my Net City.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
It is a CRT. It can be lowered to be a sit down. There is different mounting holes on the side for the monitor and CP. It can be lowered about 12"

sick ! sit down, elbow room, sanwa parts, now that's what's I'm talking about :buttrock:

fox

n00b
I have to order some cards for it to see if the memory readers work, Other than that it cleaned up very nice. It is a Beast though. Probably the nicest monitor I have, Wish I could have found one of those for my Crazy Taxi High roller before replacing it with a Wells Gardner

MonkeyD

n00b
49604571-D491-436C-8387-ADB68F6573CA-19803-00001478072F6A12.jpg

DoDonpachi :D

Last edited:

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I had a good day.... The back story is that a friend of mine from a different forum came into a massive lot of PCBs.... MASSIVE.

Through the power of good karma he let me know about it and gave me a shot at purchasing some of the games at a good price per board. This is the first shipment he sent me, there is one other box and some other stuff on the way.

I may be done for the year after this.
IMAGE_FA3C30C7-9DA9-4CB4-AA27-CE8782DD17BE.JPG

Lots of goodness here... can you guess them all?!?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
do pcbs belong on carpets? serious question.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Not while running for sure, there would also be a chance of static from resting them there like I did. No harm was done though.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I had a good day.... The back story is that a friend of mine from a different forum came into a massive lot of PCBs.... MASSIVE.

Through the power of good karma he let me know about it and gave me a shot at purchasing some of the games at a good price per board. This is the first shipment he sent me, there is one other box and some other stuff on the way.

I may be done for the year after this.
SNIP

Lots of goodness here... can you guess them all?!?

Looks like you got several Street Fighters there, an Xmen, a Tekken...I don't know the rest.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I don't see a single street fighter in the lot but I definitely see Area 88/UN Squadron of which I am jealous as hell. Nice come up scott

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
RFJ, jeah! Hopefully the next package has a VP1 cart in it. ;^)

Nice score!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
So this lot was....
Toki
G.I. Joe
Striker 1999
Raiden Fighters Jet
Bad Dudes
Soul Calibur
Street Fighter the Movie
Diaoh
Rabbit Punch
UN Squadron
Last Duel

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I don't see a single street fighter in the lot but I definitely see Area 88/UN Squadron of which I am jealous as hell. Nice come up scott

Ah see, shows how much I know about those Capcom boards. Last time I saw a ribboned multiboard Capcom I could have sworn it was being a Street Fighter of sorts.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I believe that one is Last Duel. Nice Haul Scott.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
temporary-12-1.jpg

Buttons for my neo 29 (sanwa push ins to replace the omicron buttons) and my next personal project: Another MC controller hack for myself! This time, with the Akishop PS360+. Should be MUCH easier than the Dual Modded MC Cthulhu project I did a few months back.. not enough consoles supported currently, but since they added DC support, I thought I would jump on it. Their VMU+ add on is in the works:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
oh wow, the ps360+ now supports dreamcast as well , good stuff !