I received today...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sweet Dragon Lee, so moving on with the CPS multi craze, just got me a Darksoft CPS3 setup thanks to Skates, loving the setup, I should have gotten this the minute it got out.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was looking around for a cocktail cabinet for my brother in law's birthday. After giving him the superman supergun he started asking about getting a classic cocktail game. So I picked up a moon cresta cabinet for $125 with very little burn in, semi working pcb (it looks to have a bad ram on it) and in pretty good shape that I will fix up:

IMG_20150416_153731.jpg

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Moon Cresta was the very first arcadegame I played in my life.
Nice price too.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
that control panel design seems so weird to use. never played on one of those.

great find for sure though.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
that control panel design seems so weird to use. never played on one of those.

great find for sure though.

I thought the same thing, but since the joystick only moves from right to left..it kinda makes sense heh

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
egret29 rotate mech

I got this for 1 of my 4th egret29's ,that was missing the rotate mech
So happy to found this one:buttrock:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
temporary_zpso5tgbgsc.jpg

temporary_zpsebwepamx.jpg

temporary_zps8sb0pxil.jpg

Picked her up last night. I'll need to wire up a passthrough for the controls for my controller adapters, but I'm now ready to join the Taito ashtray owner's club :)

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
wow ! what a beauty :) now I see why you unloaded a few things . congrats man !

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Congrats Lem :) I was really tempted with that Taito X2 group buy, but since I don't have a widescreen beauty like that one I don't think I can really justify it. I will just have to stick to the Xbox ports for now.

Lemony Vengeance

Got A near mint Manual for the Blast City as well as my Omega Kit yesterday from Shadowkn55! Thanks Quan!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Congrats Lem, you must be stoked! I don’t know much about Viewlixes, beyond there being countless versions and even more knockoffs. What’s the details on yours?

Lemony Vengeance

Congrats Lem, you must be stoked! I don’t know much about Viewlixes, beyond there being countless versions and even more knockoffs. What’s the details on yours?

Vewlix F, with a near lagless nanao monitor, illuminated move strip and stock everything else. Monitor can be rotated :) this is the best model vewlix you can get. Best part is, if the monitor goes out, the LCD panel replacements are less than $100.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Vewlix F, with a near lagless nanao monitor, illuminated move strip and stock everything else. Monitor can be rotated :) this is the best model vewlix you can get. Best part is, if the monitor goes out, the LCD panel replacements are less than $100.

Congrats man! Those features all sound great.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Action.jpg

Got a CPS2 A board with Super SF2 and Marvel vs Capcom. I don't have a cab, so I consolized the A board. :D

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Let me put it this way. I have a nice 50" plasma with a XRGB mini hooked up to it in the living room. Since getting that PVM from Pander I removed all of my SD systems and play them pretty much exclusively through the PVM now.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
funny you say that, i did just the opposite.

had a 2030 for years, got a mini this year and i'm not going back.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Well, I can mark off one of the other really elusive MVS titles off my list finally.

It isn't the prettiest label. Didn't seem to be a hologram label, a bit torn up, but a legit cart nonetheless. Just happy to finally have it.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Congrats on the TSS cart. I decided to settle with the CD version since i'm not that much of a hardcore shoot 'em up fan. The game is -just like Windjammers- awesome with a 2nd player.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
After months and months of searching, I finally got Cleopatra Fortune for the Taito F3.

20150509_141425_zpsrgdforpd.jpg