fxaWZPT.jpg

CPS-1 Chiki Chiki Boys (A + B) jap original :

0DQVRGw.jpg

UFO Robo Dangar jap original (junk) :

KFRIfh7.jpg

SOR2 very cool :)

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Just arrived. All original PCBs, chips and label. Me so happy. Half the cost of others try to sell for. Now to make the insert....

AF3.jpg

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
My Big Karnak PCB is on it's way finally, ready to put some time in on it.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
hjMgcgi.jpg

Picked up some goodies the last couple weeks:
- Nanao MS9-29 chassis w/ remote board and shield + cap kit. i have been having issues with my NAC's monitor and figured a swap would be the quickest way of getting back up and running while repairing my original chassis.
QKS9v5f.jpg

Great success!
pouNJev.jpg

- Raiden PCB
- Flipgrip for Switch
- Saturn HSS-030, this came modified to take real sega panels. has MC Cthulhu's as well as db15/neo geo output for connecting to a supergun. the wiring was hacked up and wasn't able to easily swap panels. i had to return it to the standard wiring so that i can attach my Smash TV panel. (i love playing smashTV and Robotron, but its a pain in the dick swapping panels/boards into my cab)

so sexy with this panel:
1KxrTDD.jpg

ports
bDoAZTB.jpg

Yoshi

20 Year Member
From NeoEsZ, making my 2D Steams come true:

Neo Geo Pad USB.jpeg

From Switzerland via KLOV, a Japanese Shadow Force:

Shadow Force.JPG

From Japan via Arcade Otaku, fresh-from-the-factory 43mm Taito stools:

Taito Stools.jpeg

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Got 2 vewlix for Christmas and finally got some parts to make it a 4-player setup.

49211190_10205267806170846_5663132083078299648_o.jpg

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I almost went all of 2018 without buying myself a shmup PCB. I couldn’t set that precedent. Luckily I found a good deal on a Truxton on December 30th. It finally arrived today...

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Picked up a few boards recently.

Pang
gcQR5Ae.jpg

Silk Worm
Q7jXhvk.jpg

Galaga/Ms.Pacman Namco 20th Anniversary
31APl7h.jpg

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Let us know how it works - curious to see if you experience lag and such. If you're positive about it, I'll pick one up :)

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Let us know how it works - curious to see if you experience lag and such. If you're positive about it, I'll pick one up :)

Likewise!

So gents I’m pretty impressed. Im using a raspberry pi 2, plan on using a 3b+ soon. I’m going slow but for the most part it’s pretty good. I’m starting with the easiest stuff first and working toward the more hardware thirsty.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
no slowdowns ? No sound issues with Raspi2Jamma ?

I really think it depends on what you run. I had carrier airwing freeze last night. Could be the set or ver of mame I’m using. Arpicade uses advmame. Mam4all, 0.172, FBA, .078 you have to find the one that works best. They have a doc compiled with a list of what fits best but it varies on what pi you use. I’m using an old ver pi 2 so last night I experienced a few sound glitches. I need a rom checker to see what version I’m using to make sure it matches the set. I also had extreme slowdown in demon front however I don’t think it would be that way when the pi 3b+ arrives. The Arpicade was developed over on the aussie arcade forums.

I mean for $200 with a pi I’ll take it and run as it’s better than a Pandora’s box, however it has limitations. I’m hearing great stuff with the new pi 3b+. I couldn’t afford to shell out for the more expensive boards so this will definitely do the job.

http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php/238-RaspberryJAMMA

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Wow...I'll have to try giving that a shot. It won't be a fun time converting my current setup to a jamma style, but...probably worth it in the long run.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I really think it depends on what you run. I had carrier airwing freeze last night. Could be the set or ver of mame I’m using. Arpicade uses advmame. Mam4all, 0.172, FBA, .078 you have to find the one that works best. They have a doc compiled with a list of what fits best but it varies on what pi you use. I’m using an old ver pi 2 so last night I experienced a few sound glitches. I need a rom checker to see what version I’m using to make sure it matches the set. I also had extreme slowdown in demon front however I don’t think it would be that way when the pi 3b+ arrives. The Arpicade was developed over on the aussie arcade forums.

I mean for $200 with a pi I’ll take it and run as it’s better than a Pandora’s box, however it has limitations. I’m hearing great stuff with the new pi 3b+. I couldn’t afford to shell out for the more expensive boards so this will definitely do the job.

http://www.aussiearcade.com/forumdisplay.php/238-RaspberryJAMMA

3b will definitely fix most of these issues. The only games I found the pi struggling with (although still playable!) Is the cave stuff, death smiles and such. Thanks for sharing dude

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
How do the pre-CV1K Cave games like DoDonPachi run on a 3b+? What about Raizing stuff like Battle Garegga?

The RaspberryJAMMA seems to be a nice solution, pretty tempting. Would be cool to setup one SD card for vert only games and another for horizontal.