IC: Blast City / Egret II / Net City Cabinets (will ship anywhere in the USA)

What cabinet are you most inerested in buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neist

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went ahead and voted for the Egret II.

I did some search back in the last several Egret II group orders, and if history were to be believed, I can easily afford one. I think the prices I've seen them sell for were simply the US prices based on desirability, not necessarily what they seem to go for in Japan.

Of course if the cabs end up being insanely expensive in comparison to what they've sold for in the past, I may have issues, but even if it is, there's going to be a gap of time until payment is due, and what I have in hand is more than enough to cover the costs of what they went for in group orders historically.

Now just to wait. :)

And as far as people talking about new people around here. I understand your frustration, but this forum is basically the only place these group orders take place. As I don't currently own anyway to play MVS titles (and I sure and heck can't afford AES titles), the vast majority of content on these boards is lost to me. This will be my first cabinet, so I look forward to becoming a more active member of the community. :)

Edit: Darn typos!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Crap I wanna vote and get one but my wife would kill me. She seems to think 3 cabs is plenty... :hammer:

M

Metahugh

So it looks like we're going to bring in some Egrets, Blasts and Net Cities in.... soo... let's see who is interested in what!

PLEASE VOTE ONLY IF YOU ARE LEGITIMATELY INTERESTED IN BUYING. Read: you have money

No wishy-washies, looky-loos or tire kickers, please. We're pretty much going to fill the cabinet according to what the poll results show, I'm not even kidding.

Post in the thread or e-mail if you have questions. Mods, I know this technically isn't a sale thread, but it will be in a week or so (going to place the order fairly soon).

Thanks!

I'm interested in an Egret II.

drunkninja

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Definitely interested in a Blast City. Egret II looks nice, but I really need something that can do tri-sync. If you could manage an Egret III or Atomiswave SD in there, those would be my second choice.

M

micah7

Definitely interested in at least one Egret 2 and maybe an AWSD if the price is right.

Last edited:

8bithack

Would definitely be up for an E2, but voted Net City, obviously depending on price. Any chance of New Net Cities getting in on the party? Those things are boss. If I have this straight: Net City = the low profile standup with the tri-sync, and New Net City is the same deal but a sit-down and nicer?

Looking forward to the Astro. :)

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey there Kazuo- sent you some PM's re: MiniCute. Haven't heard from you in a bit- please get in touch.

Celestein

n00b
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Would definitely be up for an E2, but voted Net City, obviously depending on price. Any chance of New Net Cities getting in on the party? Those things are boss. If I have this straight: Net City = the low profile standup with the tri-sync, and New Net City is the same deal but a sit-down and nicer?

Looking forward to the Astro. :)

http://hard--candy.com/index.asp?page=Net+City
http://hard--candy.com/index.asp?page=New+Net+City

They both come in upright/sitdown, and both are trisync, the only difference really is looks, and possibly the actual monitors might be different makes/models.

T

tpaclassic

Is there anyone in or near the Tampa area that'd like to combine shipments?

skeach101

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Blast city = 15 thru 31 res

E II = can't do 31 res

Blast city wins.

If someone wants to get a Blast City order together, I'll definitely throw money in.

Last edited:

Neist

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

E II = can't do 31 res

Blast city wins.

If someone wants to get a Blast City order together, I'll definitely throw money in.

Unless of course you don't care about high-res games. The only games I could ever consider wanting in high res are either ported to console or are far too expensive. Heck, Cave games are still low-res.

Back OP though, I'm glad that it looks like there's actually enough interest for another group order. Would have been bummed if only 10 people wanted cabs. At this rate, there may be more than enough demand.

C

CannonStrike

Intrested in a blast city but was woundering if you would be apposed on using another shipping company? Live in Canada & my relative are a no go so im trying to find a company that offers freight across the border. If not it looks like it's coinoppexpress for me.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

E II = can't do 31 res

Blast city wins.

I would also be in for a BC and I live in the Chicago burbs, so we can split on shipping. Is there anyone else that lives in the wis/ILL area wanting to get in on this?