IC: Blast City / Egret II / Net City Cabinets (will ship anywhere in the USA)

What cabinet are you most inerested in buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I would also be in for a BC and I live in the Chicago burbs, so we can split on shipping. Is there anyone else that lives in the wis/ILL area wanting to get in on this?
Me and a buddy are in for this group purchase and we live in Chicago. We're having our cabs from the current NAC group purchase come to my apartment up in Lincoln Square.

F

FLTCHRR

I'm in Chicago as well (Ukrainian Village). I would be interested in a BC depending on the price. I would alternately love a New Astro City if those are even being considered - I missed out on the group buy that just finished.

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
No pricing yet, this is just an inteest check to see who would be interested in what.

We're going to try to bring as many Egrets as we can, but supply is low. There's plenty of Blasts, seems like. LOL

Neist

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No pricing yet, this is just an inteest check to see who would be interested in what.

We're going to try to bring as many Egrets as we can, but supply is low. There's plenty of Blasts, seems like. LOL

Bah. That means I'm going to have to check these boards religiously until the actual thread pops up. :lolz:

At any rate, your work is very appreciated. If you didn't live thousands of miles away, I'd buy you a drink. You're a service to the community!

drunkninja

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bah. That means I'm going to have to check these boards religiously until the actual thread pops up. :lolz:

At any rate, your work is very appreciated. If you didn't live thousands of miles away, I'd buy you a drink. You're a service to the community!

You can buy some online and ship it to him, you know :D

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I'm interested in an Egret II.

For shipping I would pitch in with the Chicago guys and come pick up from Milwaukee if it works out.

Any reasonable price estimates (cab plus shipping) yet?

Neist

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in an Egret II.

For shipping I would pitch in with the Chicago guys and come pick up from Milwaukee if it works out.

Any reasonable price estimates (cab plus shipping) yet?

Well....

It was only a few hours ago..

You can buy some online and ship it to him, you know :D

You know that's a very good point.. I wouldn't even have to worry about packing the thing!

stormS

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Damn, If only I hadn't bought that Astro :) Still, I'm looking forward to restoring it.

c0rderr0y

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi kazuo ,

Where would these cabinets be shipping from? I am just curious just incase I can do a local pickup...

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Glad to see Chicago is gonna get a handful of cabs this time around. I've always hesitated getting in on the group buy's because shipping for one is raping.

T

tpaclassic

My second choice is a Blast City if an Egret II isn't possible, so that's still cool. :)

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Awesome to see more Chicago folks getting in on this. Can't wait to hear the pricing sheet. Might even grab a second if the price is right.

skeach101

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So far for Chicagoland people:

Skeach101 (myself obviously)
mr_b
Adderall
FLTCHRR
grandmascrack
grandmascrack's friend

6 in our area. That's gotta drop off a chunk on shipping. Maybe some of the MO guys want to join the Chicago/Wis shipment

video_disease

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Voted for Egret II. Seeing as how I didn't get any bites for the New Astro City I am assuming I am the only one in So Cal who will order this???

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So far for Chicagoland people:

Skeach101 (myself obviously)
mr_b
Adderall
FLTCHRR
grandmascrack
grandmascrack's friend

6 in our area. That's gotta drop off a chunk on shipping. Maybe some of the MO guys want to join the Chicago/Wis shipment

I'm just happy there's more in the area this time. I always assumed I was more or less alone in this neck of the woods and the majority of the members were on the coasts. Now I can talk about the wonders of going to White Castle drunk at 2 in the morning and getting some sliders, how we have GOOD pizza here unlike the crap in most of the US and how annoying most Cubs fans are (what's up south side?).

I'm grandmascrack friend :P
But just barely. ;)

SNAP.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Funny, I figured I was the only one in the area. I too like to frequent the castle and dine on the jalapeno cheeseburges. The pizza is good around here. And yes, I'm a sox fan.

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Funny, I figured I was the only one in the area. I too like to frequent the castle and dine on the jalapeno cheeseburges. The pizza is good around here. And yes, I'm a sox fan.
Christ, the jalapeno ones destroy my stomach ever more than usual. I just stick to the cheeseburgers or chicken rings and call it a day. When the sox when the series a few years ago, a bunch of friends and I went down to the south side and bought a ton of sliders and drove around passing them out to people celebrating. Good times right there.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
I hope we can find out on some kind of pricing before Nov 14th - SuperAuctions is coming to town and I won't buy a new cab there if this group buy ends up happening.

Sox fan here too, although I just moved from Bucktown to Milwaukee... I still work in Chicago, so it's cool.