Trap15- 2x NAC
Slashmastah- NAC
Trenog- NAC + NVC
DJ Delly- 2x VC

If that and me counting is correct we still need to sell:

4x NAC
8x VC
4x NVC

I can't really make this happen until all cabs are accounted for.....or at least close to all of them are accounted for, as the deal we'd be getting is to purchase all 40 cabs.

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

4x NAC
8x VC
5x NVC

I can't really make this happen until all cabs are accounted for.....or at least close to all of them are accounted for, as the deal we'd be getting is to purchase all 40 cabs.

Should we pimp this thread over at Shmups and/or KLOV?

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Could you change my NVC to a VC please? I may add a NVC too or get another VC, but at this point one VC is all I can commit to.

Edit: I'm going to pm you this evening for some more info.:D

Last edited:

SePh1r0tH

n00b
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Count me in for a new astro city please! I'm in nj but I could get to Maryland pretty easily.

Thanks,
Dave

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Count me in for a new astro city please! I'm in nj but I could get to Maryland pretty easily.

Thanks,
Dave

I was thinking maybe we can arrange a PA/NJ truck rental. Enough of us are buying from the area.

Also, I may switch to a VC and add a NAC. Still deciding.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I was thinking maybe we can arrange a PA/NJ truck rental. Enough of us are buying from the area.

Also, I may switch to a VC and add a NAC. Still deciding.

Mono is conspicuous by his absence in this thread, lol. We'll need a HomeDepot flat bed, w/ the lil' forklift on the back for these Vs cabs. Jawns are heavy.

I'm considering switching from NVC to VC...not sure I wanna deal w/ goop/JVS ball aches, after how long it took to get Windy-chan to behave.

I'll commit one way or another, after consulting the Oracle-300w!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Mono is conspicuous by his absence in this thread, lol. We'll need a HomeDepot flat bed, w/ the lil' forklift on the back for these Vs cabs. Jawns are heavy.

I'm considering switching from NVC to VC...not sure I wanna deal w/ goop/JVS ball aches, after how long it took to get Windy-chan to behave.

Save me some cookies the Oracle will be baking :lolz:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
We need more potential buyers! Pending interested are:

BradTemple87- NAC
Jassin000- NAC
Wataru 330- NVC
Bunkhouse Buck- NVC
Wup Wuh- NAC
JammitBoom- VC
MassamuneGto- VC
Dipindods- 2x NAC
Stezoid- NVC
Shivan128- NAC
ECZangief- NVC
Daskrabs- NAC
White Castle- NAC
Jt4mtb- NAC
Renmauzo- NVC
Ninjando- NAC
Trap15- 2x NAC
Slashmastah- NAC
Trenog- NAC + NVC
DJ Delly- 2x VC

4x NAC
8x VC
4x NVC

Haha. Don't think I'm gonna be getting two cabs there dude :) Don't nearly have the money or space for that sort of thing. It was gonna be one or the other with a leaning thus far on the NVC, though I have to check space for that sort of thing. Trucks and basements are only so big after all ;)

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Hey what's this about goop and NVC cabs? I'm already ignorant enough about candy cabs that I don't wanna be running into issues I don't even know about yet :annoyed:

Defaultgen

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please count me as interested in a New Astro City! I can do Baltimore.:multi_co: I just cleared up a ton of room and money to load up on arcade/pinball stuff, consider me committed.

Does anyone know if 2 NACs would fit into a cargo van?

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Hey what's this about goop and NVC cabs? I'm already ignorant enough about candy cabs that I don't wanna be running into issues I don't even know about yet :annoyed:

As NVCs are basically Siamese twin Blasts, I'd expect a chance of running into the BlackGoopOfDeath at some point.

Waiting for Rog to weigh in on this. ^_^

Daedalus

If there's a Bandwagon. I'm on it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Id be interested in a NAC cab, would love a vs cab, i just dont have the room

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
It really depends if they have 2931chassis.. I don't know if they do.

Man, I really hate that I can't pick one up with you guys!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Oracle consulted; NVC generally have ms2930. Calling off the goop alarm. 8^)

That said, the one JVS cab I already own, is enough 31k. Time for a JS cab, for me.

***I'M CHANGING MY PREFERENCE TO VERSUS CITY***

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Oracle consulted; NVC generally have ms2930. Calling off the goop alarm. 8^)

That said, the one JVS cab I already own, is enough 31k. Time for a JS cab, for me.

***I'M CHANGING MY PREFERENCE TO VERSUS CITY***

So how come you like the Versus City instead of the New Versus City? Is there a difference in your ability to have space for one versus the other?

Also, are either of the VC cabs tri-sync monitors? Or are all these cabs in the group buy 15/24khz only?

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So how come you like the Versus City instead of the New Versus City? Is there a difference in your ability to have space for one versus the other?

Also, are either of the VC cabs tri-sync monitors? Or are all these cabs in the group buy 15/24khz only?

Only the NVC has trisync, the VC is 15/24kHz

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

I need an OEM 15k cab in my life-the PGM demands it, lol. If I didn't already have the Windy II for 31k, I'd be ALL over a NVC.

GTO answered the rest. ;^)

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Can anyone recommend a reliable shipper for (2) of these? I'm thinking Uship would be best?

If I could get a VC and NAC shipped for at or around $500 to MN, i'd grab those.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I would use NAVL and ask for Michelle. Her direct email is mbianchi@precision-nal.com. I use her for pinball stuff and she has been awesome. It may be a tad pricey compared to USHIP, but there is insurance and she knows to tell the people how to wrap and transport your stuff. If anyone in the South Florida area wants to split shipment on a Candy let me know :) Its about the same price to ship 2 as it is 1.

MonoTekETeA

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

The nerve of this guy. I didn't even know you were coming back east.

I can't buy into anymore cabs, sorry. I am struggling with the ones I have already. Incomplete messes. On this note Wataru, give me a call. I need random pieces for blast city cabs and I know you have the WC hookups.

Shame too...just to verify, you need 2 VCs to make a VC setup right? Or does 1 VC entail the head to head, two monitor setup? I only seen one head to head setup once, and it was at a tournament so I couldn't reeeally look at it.

I can't think of any single candy that can't fit into a minivan. I fit a chopped Net City and a Blast into a 2000 town and country. So renting a minivan isn't a bad idea because of the money you would save in gas vs a U-haul. Plus, your don't have to worry about the per mile charge.

Shipping freight over boarders...I have no clue. All I can say is it isn't cheap...you will probably pay more then the cab itself to get it over the boarder. Get that truck if you can. When you ship freight, a lot is out of your hands, and that is scary when you aren't some large company that can piss a grand away due to damages.

Edit: Yo Wataru, give me positive feedback for shipping your cab!

-Jeremy

Last edited: