IC: OG Capcom Japan T-Shirts for your Kids

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm cleaning my office/nerd cave and came across a bunch of unopened Capcom shirts for kids from the early 90's. Most are Super Street Fighter II (different characters on front), but some are Rockman X.

If this is of interest to anyone, I'll take some pics and post sizes, etc. I was thinking $20 ea. would be a decent price for something this cool & still new in package (I know I'd pay that much today, if I didn't already have some :D).

- EDIT -

All shirts are 130cm which, based on an online kids sizing chart, is the equivalent of hight: 50-54 in, weight: 52-64 lbs, age: 7-10 yrs.

Package condition is decent on all of them, but some of the paper sizing labels are not great. Sounds like most of you will just be tearing open the packages, but I just wanted to put that out there.

Super Street Fighter II - Ryu, Ken, Rockman X:

DSC08900_zpsvjfwuiao.jpg

-ud

Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I'm cleaning my office/nerd cave and came across a bunch of unopened Capcom shirts for kids from the early 90's. Most are Super Street Fighter II (different characters on front), but some are Rockman X.

If this is of interest to anyone, I'll take some pics and post sizes, etc. I was thinking $20 ea. would be a decent price for something this cool & still new in package (I know I'd pay that much today, if I didn't already have some :D).
-ud

have pics? I'd love to get my daughters some SFII shirts.

I'm not kidding, either.

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Those sound awesome. Depending on the sizes I might get one for my daughter.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm also interested in pics and sizes. How do Japanese sizes equate to typical US ones?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
No pics, no sizes, what happened UD? Did you open them up and found mold or what?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
hey gaizs, it's gaijin puncho! Saw you on that documentary, I was surprised not to see this.
image.php

Dissapointment.

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I remember this box of shirts. :)
And I still have your Yashica camera sitting on the floor of my office! I still have your folks address somewhere, but if you are settled in, I can send it directly to you :D

Updated OP w/ sizing info & pics!
-ud

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sooooo, I thought some of you guys wanted these? I put pics/details up a couple days ago.
-ud