IF YOUR GOING TO SCREW WITH SOMEONES POSTS:

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
If yoru going to screw with someones posts, and delete them, move them, change them, get pissed off about something that they do... YOU OWE THEM TO NOTIFY THEM, so that A) they can change the way they post in the future B) not come off as LYING to people when they tell them, "check the forum, I posted your tracking number there". Since September I can find no less then 12 times where a member posted a tracking number for a transaction, to share with the NEO community the legitimacy of their transaction, gain trust for future dealings.

[This message has been edited by Dreamh2o (edited January 08, 2001).]

Shawn

snkusa.com
Not sure who deleted the multiple topics of your tracking # postings, but I completely support their decision. You could have posted these messages under the appropriate topic instead of cluttering the For Sale forum with individual tracking # topics. For instance, the For Sale topic you have up could have supported these posts. Feel free to post the tracking #’s under one topic, or your current FS topic. We cannot combine topics, only move, archive, or delete them.