I'm going to post a bunch of shitty stuff now.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
So...

Here goes a bunch of non connected shitty thoughts.

It looks like Herman Cain sacrificed himself on the alter of Trump for nothing.

Could it be that enough Trump supporters died of the rona before casting their vote to cost him the election. With a few states that look like the they could be decided by a few thousand votes, could it be?

The Dems are complaining about the youth not turning out yet again and don't understand why. What a fucking bunch of assholes.

One party suppresses the vote in their own primary and then try to bitch about the other side suppressing the vote in the general election.

If it really goes to Creepy Joe, I suspect he will be a one term president.

Not everything Trump did was bad. He drained the swamp... right.. I mean look how many of his people aren't in D.C. anymore. Hell, it looks like hey may have drained himself.

Also, looking at how old these fuckers are, I suppose our only hope is just to wait for them to die so we can hopefully make some improvements. I wonder how many transfusions of the blood of the young Mitch needs to keep himself alive these days. I should think his contract with Satan should be about to come due by now.

The local Trumpers are already floating they want him to run again in 2024 if the election is stolen from him this time. Had to listen to some of the people at work about that shit.

Come on people, post up your crazy shit too! It's fun to do.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Lindsey could redeem himself by coming out and becoming a queen.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
You ever wonder what it would happen if somebody had rounded up prominent members of this administration and left them in a cell with a camera, which may or may not be on, pointed at it, and then just let nature take its course?

You ever have a period of time when you regularly wondered about that?

...Me neither.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I'm just going to start voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho as my write in candidate, every election from now on.

Chester James Carville Jr. What the fuck is wrong with that guy!

I wonder how many undecided voters didn't make up their mind until the actually filled out their ballot?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Does anyone ever talk to people that admit to not voting?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Craziest idea I had was that Trump should get revenge against the GOP that did him dirty. His name on the ballot helped bring out people to vote for Mitch and Lindsey, and they won, handily in their states. Now they're leaving him out to dry because Trump did his job - stacked the courts, and helped the senate retain a majority. Now the GOP can spend 4 years pointing at Biden and Harris accomplishing nothing as they stymie every move from Democrats, and then take easy wins in 2024. It couldn't play out better for the GOP.

So what can Trump do? Tweet that he was set up by the GOP, and that they rigged the election in his favor, that Mitch coordinated to bring in bags of votes in places like Philadephia, and that it was all planned and executed by the Senators. This would be the crescendo that we love to see from Trump.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Craziest idea I had was that Trump should get revenge against the GOP that did him dirty. His name on the ballot helped bring out people to vote for Mitch and Lindsey, and they won, handily in their states. Now they're leaving him out to dry because Trump did his job - stacked the courts, and helped the senate retain a majority. Now the GOP can spend 4 years pointing at Biden and Harris accomplishing nothing as they stymie every move from Democrats, and then take easy wins in 2024. It couldn't play out better for the GOP.

So what can Trump do? Tweet that he was set up by the GOP, and that they rigged the election in his favor, that Mitch coordinated to bring in bags of votes in places like Philadephia, and that it was all planned and executed by the Senators. This would be the crescendo that we love to see from Trump.

I'm wondering since Trump is finally out, Should be rename this section to the Biden/Harris something or other?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Let’s see what happens between now and Jan 21.

I'm not foolish enough to believe Trump is keeping his job. If anything things kinda look in reverse now that the Senate seems to have flipped. I'm sure anything Biden throws at them will get shot down just as much as Nancy was doing it.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
What makes you think the Senate will flip? Why will they go better for Democrats than the Ossoff-Handel contest in 2017?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What makes you think the Senate will flip? Why will they go better for Democrats than the Ossoff-Handel contest in 2017?

It could. If people feel they can affect the race with their donations, no matter how small, then this could be a flip. Of course it works better when the well funded side thinks it is invincible.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
It could. If people feel they can affect the race with their donations, no matter how small, then this could be a flip. Of course it works better when the well funded side thinks it is invincible.

Not gonna disagree with you on this.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Let’s see what happens between now and Jan 21.

Man, they took away the wondrous utopia of West Korea, and now you want to put out our Dumpster Fire? Where am I supposed to burn my incriminating tax returns?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
EmaEW7RWEAQ_c-n.png

You know, maybe they will lose those runoffs after all...

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Georgia's 6th narrowly flipped in 2018 from Handel to McBath. McBath just beat her again last week by 9 points.

So if that is the example you want to use, have at it.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm convinced that the two senators from georgia (both in a runoff) are no longer angling to win reelection. They are angling to receive pardons.