I'm having problems with one of my Home carts!

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
Well, to make a long story short, I had a home cart in my closet for about 6 months or so and when I take it out to play, the screen just stay scrambled and makes a hissing noise. It played fine when I first got it and I made sure to seal it air tight and not to put it in an area that was too hot or humid.

Can anyone help me out with a few suggestions?

Robi15

20 Year Member
Clean you're cart! And try to clean you're Neo aswell. Use a eraser rubber on the cart connections! Should work!
smile.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

SinFull Void

Zero's Secretary
I forgot to mention that I already cleaned it but even if it was dirty it would just make the NeoGeo logo scrambled. My problem is there is just a scrambled screen and this constant hissing noise!

ixnay099

n00b
i had a similar problem with the carts, so i just used rubbing alcohol on them until they were so clean that you could eat off em. then i did the system connectors as well. worked after that.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Have you tried out you're neo with any other game cart? Is there the same symptom? It could also be that you're neo must need a serious cleaning. Open it up and all. Also all the connections in the neo, must be checked aswell..

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

S

Silent_Scope

I used to put all my Neo games in closet for over three years and they have no problem at all......

------------------
Strength and Honor

Silent_Scope
"You have to defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"