I'm out - More crap today! 1st post.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey Fats,

SuperGrafx arrived, but it looks like the green connection has gone bad on the RGB. I popped her open and the leg on the DIN is loose. I'm guessing that is what is causing it.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Hey Fats,

SuperGrafx arrived, but it looks like the green connection has gone bad on the RGB. I popped her open and the leg on the DIN is loose. I'm guessing that is what is causing it.

PM sent

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Sorry about that. I guess shipping was pretty rough on it maybe. Whatever needs to be done, let me know and I'll get it taken care of.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
image1.jpegimage2.jpeg

On the flip side it is a beautiful system conditon wise and the mod looks solid...so I dunno what is going on.

Last edited:

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Fats,

Dumb question, but did you check the cable? The SCART cable that came with my Genesis worked when I first hooked it up, but after unplugging it while rearranging cables, something came loose, the SCART end basically fell apart, and now I have no red channel after snapping it back together.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Dumb question, but did you check the cable? The SCART cable that came with my Genesis worked when I first hooked it up, but after unplugging it while rearranging cables, something came loose, the SCART end basically fell apart, and now I have no red channel after snapping it back together.

Yep, I actually had a 2nd cable from my own RGB modded Turbo Duo. Swapped it in..no dice. Both cables work fine on my Duo. Best guess at this point is the green solder point on the C6260 chip...it seems solid, but who knows. Either way it is back to the original modder to give it a once over.

It's such a cool looking console. Hits the 90's nostalgia portion of my brain hard.

thirdkind

Chin's Bartender
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It's such a cool looking console. Hits the 90's nostalgia portion of my brain hard.

I know what you mean. I've been focusing my Super SD 3 console search on the Core Grafx, but I keep seeing the Super Grafx and I'm slowly convincing myself it's worth it for the aesthetics. Comes from a time when game console design was unabashedly over the top and not trying to hide amongst your other A/V equipment by being just another black box.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
It's new shit added day!

Also if you see something you want and don't like the price let me know and maybe we can work it out. I got to make room.

Last edited: