I'm the Juggernaut bitch!

H

hermegildo

As a comic book reader, I found that to be highly offensive.

It was however, funny as hell.

It's also worth noting that the Gladiator throwing Juggernaut halfway across the ocean is arguably one of the best scenes in the whole series.

Curt

apostate
Oh my god.

That was fuckning hilarious.

It shouldn't be but it is!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Hahaha that was so stupid.

IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
gets a little long, but gets the laughs.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
AINT NO MUTHAFUCKA PICK A FIGHT WITH THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!
Class. :lol:

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I'M GUN HIT YOU WIT YOU OWN PIMP!

I couldn't watch the whole thing, but still damned hilarious while being extremely offensive.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
I think i see Captain Planet lol

ahhhha that some funny shit :lol:

Last edited:

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Based on what I remember about my comic books (though I was never really an X-men fan) I knew Gladiator was Marvel's pseudo-answer to Superman and that he was extremely strong but I still never thought he could take a punch from the Juggernaut like it was nothing.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Argentina94 said:
Based on what I remember about my comic books (though I was never really an X-men fan) I knew Gladiator was Marvel's pseudo-answer to Superman and that he was extremely strong but I still never thought he could take a punch from the Juggernaut like it was nothing.

This one shocked me too, I thought Juggernaut was one of the most physically strong Marvel characters. To shrug off a punch from him... damn.

H

hermegildo

Argentina94 said:
He was, but apparently the Sentry fills those boots now.

He took Carnage (you may not know who he is) into orbit in New Avengers and fucking ripped him in half.

:buttrock:

Rubber Johnny

Banned
hermegildo said:
He was, but apparently the Sentry fills those boots now.

He took Carnage (you may not know who he is) into orbit in New Avengers and fucking ripped him in half.

:buttrock:

someone killed Carnage?

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I watched the whole thing and I thought it was funny as fuck. You could tell it was funny cuz the motherfuckers who were dubbing it kept laughing.

I wanna do something like that.

"what the fuck is he gon' tell me to do, get some toothpaste?" "Colgate for the Jugggernaut, ain't that a bitch"

H

hermegildo

Rubber Johnny said:
someone killed Carnage?
Sentrycarnage.jpg

He'll come back somehow.

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
I laughed at this more than I probably should have. "Bitch what chu doin? C'mere I like your raincoat!"

2Heed

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
Juggernaut/Gladiator info:

Gladiator's powers are based on his confidence. He already has superstrength, speed, durability, flight, heat vision, etc. The more confident he is the stronger he becomes, but I don't know if that applies to all of his other powers. Strength-wise, he's at the top of the Marvel chain IIRC.

Juggernaut, however, is at least on par with him, but he's written really inconsistently. His strength level can increase depending on how he's using the gem of Cytorrak (since he's not very intelligent, this hampers his potential). I used to read comics some when I was a kid, and I remember Thor remarking how his strength had increased "a hundred-fold". He also became so strong he was punching holes through reality/breaking open gateways to new dimensions or something silly like that (I think that version was called "Trion" or "8th Day" Juggernaut).

That's not the normal level for him, though. On average, he's generally Hulk/Thor level strength-wise. Potentially, who knows...and btw, the cartoon isn't the best way to go by the comics. They followed them pretty closely, but they aren't canon in the X-mythos so some characterizations tend to be a little off.

aria

Former Moderator
After about 3 minutes it does start to feel funny...

"Feel the wrath of daughter of Brett Hart muthafucka!" LOL..