In the market for a new iPad...too many choices...Pro any good?

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
NeoJedi is incorrect about the headphone jacks. iPad, iPad Air, and iPad mini all have headphone jacks. The only iPads without headphone jacks are the redesigned Pros (the ones without the home button).
Apologies, I was zeroed in on the Pro and wasn't paying much attention to the other models.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Apologies, I was zeroed in on the Pro and wasn't paying much attention to the other models.

It is bogus that they're removing them from the "pro" models. I get the benefits of removing them from iPhone for better water resistance, but I've never heard of anyone dropping their iPad in the toilet.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Do you have to provide any proof of being a student for education pricing? I mean, I still have student loans even if i'm not in college, that's gotta count for something.

Plus, if get the student pricing you get a free pair of stupidly priced Air Pods and 20% off apple care.

Hmm...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do you have to provide any proof of being a student for education pricing? I mean, I still have student loans even if i'm not in college, that's gotta count for something.

Plus, if get the student pricing you get a free pair of stupidly priced Air Pods and 20% off apple care.

Hmm...

declare yourself a homeschool teacher.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
declare yourself a homeschool teacher.

Heh that’s a good idea and it’s true. Actually looks like you just need a valid school email address, which I have so I should be good on the discount.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I got a 10.2" ipad last black Friday for 230. Like it for that price but not sure I'd like it for more. As an aside I can't beleive there's like 5 different ipad models now.