Interest Check (IC): Sega-Sammy Atomiswave Cartridge "The Rumble Fish 2"

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I'm checking the interest for this Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "The Rumble Fish 2." For what it's worth, this is the English version. If so inclined, please feel free to send me a private message (PM) with your offer. In addition to selling it, I am also interested in trading it for the Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI." However, please note that I am only interested in the English version. Finally, please don't waste either your time or my own with particularly low offers; I'm in absolutely no hurry to get rid of this item. :cool:

The Rumble Fish 2

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I could be wrong but I don't think there is an "English version." I think you can set the language in the settings.

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I could be wrong. But, I don't think there is an "English version." I think you can set the language in the settings.

You're right and wrong, yiearkungfu. Much like the SNK Neo•Geo MVS, the Sega-Sammy Atomiswave determines its region and language from the hardware instead of the software. However, at the bottom of each cartridge's sticker is either a small yellow line with the letters "JP" or a small orange line with the letters "EN." This denotes whether the cartridge was distributed to Japanese or English markets.

For example, I want Samurai Shodown VI: the English version of the cartridge.

Contrary, I do not want Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden: the Japanese version of the cartridge.