Interest Check: Screen Printed Neo Geo 6-slot CPO

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Calling all Neo Geo big red 6-Slot owners! Many of you may already be familiar with QuarterArcade’s Neo Geo 2/4 slot reproduction CPO’s. Here’s a bit of the product description:

These overlays were made to exact specs of the original, they are screen printed on the same material originally used by SNK (PETG glass, which is similar to plexiglas). All of the holes on the panel are laser cut (including the square bolt holes). The colors were matched using an original new old stock (NOS) CPO. The red LED window was printed just like the original as well. We print these using thicker PETG glass for better durability. Link: https://quarterarcade.com/neo-geo-mvs-2-4-slot-10810

I recently got a 6-slot with a rough CPO, and I reached out to Anthony to see if there were any plans for a repro. He said, in order to make the numbers work, we need 50 to commit to buying one for $90. That may be tough, but I’m hoping theres at least 50 6-slot owners out there that would like to renew their control panel? My 4 slot has one of these, and I can say the quality is amazing.

Let me know if you’re in, and I’ll add you to the list. Not expecting to get there immediately, but every commitment counts!

1. TravistyOJ
2. Mitsurugi-w
3. NEgO-MANIAC
4. 8bitForLife

Last edited: