Interest Check

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Not sure if this is allowed in this part of the forum or not, but if posted incorrectly, please move.

There has been much interest in my decals for the side art, and I've had a few people inquire about the decals for the memory / headphone stickers. One of the members was nice enough to e-mail me a quality reproduction, and I've done some legwork to find out about getting a large batch of these made up. Before I go out shelling a bunch of money for these, I want to see how much interest there is for them, and see if the price I'm thinking is reasonable or not. The sample that was e-mailed to me, I printed out myself, and the size is dead on, so unless the printer messes up, there should be no issues with that. They will print on a quality vinyl, and it will stick like my current decals. I'm not sure if there is more than one version of this decal, but the one I'm planning on doing is for the MVS-4-25 Version 3. I'm figuring on a price of $10 shipped. Please let me know your thoughts.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
hmm, does anyone know if it's the same size as the six slot big red's decal? I'm pretty sure it is, and would gladly take four.

Edit: Can you make the text and outline in different colors or just red?

Last edited:

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
hmm, does anyone know if it's the same size as the six slot big red's decal? I'm pretty sure it is, and would gladly take four.

Edit: Can you make the text and outline in different colors or just red?

I'm not the one printing them, so I'm not in control. What I get, is what I get. It would probably cost more to do a small lot if someone only wanted 1 or 2 with a different color. The size of this one is just under 7.5 inches wide.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
I think we've talked about it before eccs, I'd buy one for sure.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I'm not the one printing them, so I'm not in control. What I get, is what I get. It would probably cost more to do a small lot if someone only wanted 1 or 2 with a different color. The size of this one is just under 7.5 inches wide.

Yeah, they're the same size. I'll definately take one. If you ever find out how much it would cost for a single blue one, let me know.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Eccs, as usual your on top of things! Any work you do is a huge plus for the community. Saw that Jtslade will be posting some measurements for the 4 slot artwork and player arrows, which is great. Thanks again for all the help/support Eccs. Stay in touch.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've seen the images floating around. I think chris1 was the one who made it.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This is the image that I was sent. I know it's bang on for size.

MVSMemoryCardSticker.jpg

Last edited:

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well I'd just like to thank you for the responses. I'm going to go ahead and order a bunch up, so when I've got them, I'll create a new post, and start shipping these suckers out.

jekbrown

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
rock on man, can't wait to get one! My cab needs stuff like this to cleanse it of it's Sega roots. :)

jtslade

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
front art dimensions

Eccs, as usual your on top of things! Any work you do is a huge plus for the community. Saw that Jtslade will be posting some measurements for the 4 slot artwork and player arrows, which is great. Thanks again for all the help/support Eccs. Stay in touch.

I forgot to label the neck of the arrow. It is 0.75"

and after re-checking my math and measure. the bottom of the left path that is labeled: 10.5625

should be 10.625"

also the left path is 1.75" tall on far left.

I will change and update this picture tomorrow.

3016174180_d77fe24cf2_o.jpg

Last edited:

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I forgot to label the neck of the arrow. It is 0.75"

and after re-checking my math and measure. the bottom of the left path that is labeled: 10.5625

should be 10.625"

also the left path is 1.75" tall on far left.

I will change and update this picture tomorrow.

3016174180_d77fe24cf2_o.jpg

Thanks for the info, but is the right side the same size? I know on my MVS-4-25, (version 3), the left and right side are slightly different. Please check, and let me know.