Interest: Vasara PCB with original arts NOT FOR SALE

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I just got this in yesterday and I don't have the time (plus cash) to try to fix it so this is for sale.

I have a Vasara PCB with the mobo + Game board (runs on SSV hardware). The game is 95% working with a few graphical glitches. Game is still playable so you can play it just fine. They are some spots that you can see the graphical glitches but for the most part it's hard to spot them.

It could be the mobo or it could be the game board, I don't have the time to check it out. If it's the mobo then just take out the game board and use it on another mobo.

The game does come with its original Japanese artwork and original manual.

The buyer has the choice to ship the mobo + game board together or separate.

I'm looking for $100 shipped in the US FIRM, and remember it's sold AS IS.

I paid $150 before shipping on this and I'm just trying to get most of my money back because I just don't have the time to get it 100% fully working.

Pictures of the stuff will come in later and lets see if I can take a picture of a glitch (they are very small glitches BTW).

Last edited:

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The board is not for sale anymore, it turns out that the PCB is 100% working. The Egret II cab that I was running it in was outputting 5.82v. I'm surprised that didn't fried none of my boards (even Batrider). So my friend and I change the volts to 5.06. With the change of voltage Vasara now works 100%.

So if I have to sell it in the future I'll have to sell it at regular price. It looks like Vasara is picky on 5v (like a few other boards it seems like).

So if you ever run into a problem similar to this check your 5v.

Thanks.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The board is not for sale anymore, it turns out that the PCB is 100% working. The Egret II cab that I was running it in was outputting 5.82v. I'm surprised that didn't fried none of my boards (even Batrider). So my friend and I change the volts to 5.06. With the change of voltage Vasara now works 100%.

So if I have to sell it in the future I'll have to sell it at regular price. It looks like Vasara is picky on 5v (like a few other boards it seems like).

So if you ever run into a problem similar to this check your 5v.

Thanks.

ouch, it's probably not 'picky' its just that was pretty damn high.

surprised none of your other boards had issues.

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ouch, it's probably not 'picky' its just that was pretty damn high.

surprised none of your other boards had issues.

Same here, all my boards were working just fine except Vasara. :scratch:

That can also mean that PCBs were made to handle different types of voltages.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
yikes! that's scary...

how did you find out about this? also, how did you change it?

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
yikes! that's scary...

how did you find out about this? also, how did you change it?

Well I call my friend over and he measure the 5v and found out it was outputting 5.86v (which would also explain why Vasara was acting funny).

Just about all cabs on the PSU there's a 5v adjustment, just turn the knob and measure until you get close to 5.00 (or 5.06 was good enough for me).