International Courier / International Shipping and Pickup

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Hi folks,

I'm faced with a pretty simple task, yet I've usually found that the easiest things are normally a pain to accomplish... This seems to be one of those things.

I bought an item from a UK seller who said he wanted to do pick up only, but had no problem boxing the item up safe and sound and giving it to a courier. He recommended http://ipostparcels.com which looks to do just that... Only doesn't.

Seems I can only schedule a pickup from my address, not schedule a pickup from another person's home. I was doing a little poking around and I can't seem to find a good way to do this. I know worst case scenario I can get this guy to drop the box off at a post office, after sending him a shipping label, but he gave me a killer deal on this thing and I'd like to try and solve this without making him do anything extra unless I have to (and especially since he was very cool about the whole not wanting to ship, but letting someone in the US buy the item cheap).

So, any advice? Anyone done anything similar? I was poking around DHL, but Christ I can't figure out how to schedule a pickup at all. Why are there five different kinds of accounts?

Next shot for me is to call FedEx or UPS in the morning and see if they offer any options... but if someone here has a suggestion, I'm all ears!

Thanks.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
how you doing Nick?;)

use this
https://www.transglobalexpress.co.uk/

I have for the past, well 10 years.
They are the best.

Awesome, thank you... Much appreciated! I'll give them a shot. Just trying to make this as painless as possible for someone that hooked me up for something way cheaper than he probably should have, and wasn't planning on shipping it on top of that.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Just registered for an account, and this is EXACTLY what I was after. Thanks again!