Iranian Female Ninjas

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
No, this is not an article from The Onion — and they appear fucking badass.

2012-02-14T211321Z_962479068_GM1E82F0EQA01_RTRMADP_3_IRAN.JPG

A Ninjutsu practitioner participates in a sword drill as members of various Ninjutsu schools showcase their skills to the media at a park in Karaj, 45 km (28 miles) northwest of Tehran February 13, 2012. Currently about 3000 to 3500 women train in Ninjutsu in independently run clubs throughout Iran working under the supervision of the Ministry of Sports' Martial Arts Federation. Picture taken February 13, 2012. REUTERS/Caren Firouz (IRAN - ...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/iran-s...members-various-ninjutsu-photo-211321868.html

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Lets hope they can keep Israel out of this thread.

Oops! Too late.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
What's amusing is those ninja outfits aren't too far off from the burqas they normally wear.

Good for them though, I think it's awesome.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
What's amusing is those ninja outfits aren't too far off from the burqas they normally wear.

Good for them though, I think it's awesome.

I hope there's a story done about how so many Ninja schools were opened in Iran. I'm guessing it had much to do with the migration of Iranians to Japan in the 1980's.

I tried asking my Japanese friends how Iranians came to Japan in significant numbers, and the only reply I could get was "importers did brisk trade in Suzuki-made vehicles from Japan to Iran. Why? 'cos they could run on less refined diesel fuel, and required little vehicle maintenance."

Studying the migration of populations is a bit of a hobby of mine, so if anyone could point to the research work of any academics on this subject, that would be fantastic.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I'm guessing their ninja powers are useless against guns.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
At least they would have learned one ninja magic - ningen bakudan (aka suicide bombing). XD

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
At least they would have learned one ninja magic - ningen bakudan (aka suicide bombing). XD

leaning a bit hard on the racism there eh?

btw it's the muslim extremists(primarily arabic) who twist the religion around that participate in suicide bombings. normal muslim based religion has no involvement in such things.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Iranians don't do suicide bombing. The recent rash of Iranian "plots" are all false flag missions by Israelis. Doesn't take much effort to see through that farce.

Sixth

Sakura's Bank Manager
The only thing more ridiculous than a modern day ninja is an Iranian chick-ninja. I will say though, lovely eyes on some of those ladies.