Is it worth owning multiple AES systems?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
@OP: you need a unibios in your life...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yes I need one for every cartridge to prevent insertion marks and be playable at all times.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I find these features well worth it; to save high scores & pause in mvs mode.

I also like inserting coins with the select button. I know original BIOS has freeplay, but...

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
@OP: you need a unibios in your life...

This is true. I've never really felt the need for one, the only feature that I'd really thought about was the extra blood and boobs, but I get that on my Jpn system. I suppose I should upgrade one day though, for the best experience.

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I have multiple CMVS systems, just in case. One 4 slot and one 2 slot.

ChrisB

Another Striker
I currently own two AES consoles. A boxed English version and an unboxed Japanese one. I've thought about selling one to fund a couple more games but at the same time I think maybe I should keep a spare.

Would you guys recommend keeping a 2nd console? Eventually they're going to start to fail and I use my AES a lot. I wouldn't want a stack of games I can't play because my console died and the prices are too high to replace it.

Hi mate I know this is an old thread but yes definitely worth having / keeping an aes, not so .much for the reasons that it will fail.. I mean I have an old snes which has never broken down so I don't assume my aes will anytime soon but some aes hoarding never did anyone any harm now did it 😄

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I always buy spare system for every console i own, even some games.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Well, the only reason I could think of on the fly would be to have one with & one (jpn.) w/o UniBios. The latter used as a pure breed for Highscore capturing.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
I have one extra. How else are they going to breed and have some offspring? I have locked both in a room... should be any day now.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I have one extra. How else are they going to breed and have some offspring? I have locked both in a room... should be any day now.

Look what the caesar section revealed:

neo-geo-uk-10-31-12-01.jpg

I'm sorry for the birth defects, please take good care of it anyway.