#IStandWithAhmed

TonK

Least Valuable Player
So, let's discuss this "story" - apparently a bright Muslim kid brings a clock to school and his bigoted racist teacher calls the cops and he is put in cuffs and outrage and....

Now he's getting accolades and gifts from quite a few companies. Obama extended an invite to the White House and other bleeding vaginas offered him similar support.

What do you think?

According to my pals on Facebook, I'm wrong for thinking the kid duped the current state of America.

This sums up how I feel about the situation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R5peL26L-U&sns=em

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I think it was a social experiment since he didn't make a clock. He just took the shell off it and put it in a pencil case.
troll level event
the fleecing of america

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Come because mom and dad weren't careful, stay for the drama.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Next time i travel, im going to put this in my Vanguard Gaem casing for my kid to hand carry. I needs to get paid.20150923_122332_zpsv4tkxctv.jpg

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
To somebody that knows zero about electronics...yeah I can see how that jumble of wires in that case looks a hell of a lot like a bomb.

Would it have been questioned by the teacher if the Chinese foreign exchange student brought it to class??? ...perhaps not...

Would it have been questioned by the teacher if a skinny white kid with a trench coat brought it to class??? ...probably...

Sometimes people make the wrong call, I fail to understand the outrage and the ass kissing from the prominent media figures is obnoxious...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Kid is racially profiled, authorities get it wrong, everyone quietly says sorry a bit, life goes on. An invitation to the white house for this?! Still, Dubya proved it's not difficult to get inside.

It's a huge and laughable leap of logic to assume that every Asian kid with a clock is a suicide bomber though, whole country is too paranoid for it's own good. It's the white kids who've been expelled, gone home and filled their school bags with their parents gun racks that teachers should be twitching about.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Muslim kid...

Give me a fucking break. The only reason this made news is because he's brown. If a white kid did this it would get forgotten within the day and the shit-for-brains SJW's wouldn't even care.

I don't stand with this kid. He made a clock. I have a clock on my phone, my watch, my TV , my PC, etc.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Standard social media outrage of the week story where everyone chimes in with their fucking 2 cents based on what they think happened.

:thevt:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Standard social media outrage of the week story where everyone chimes in with their fucking 2 cents based on what they think happened.

:thevt:

This is a huge modern problem - everyone gets a voice nowadays yet only about 0.001% of anyone on the whole planet is remotely worth listening to.

Everyone is free to not read this.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
To counter this I need to design a koran shaped toilet paper dispenser.....then get invited to Mike Huckabees church compound for some bbq and boy rape.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
There was a serious point made in that video TonK linked...and if I find I give enough shit, I may research it.

Ok...just did.

-So this kid's pop is an Islamic activist. No, not some psycho, but an outspoken activist nonetheless.

-His daughter was suspended from school due to allegations that she made a bomb threat.

-Young, innocent Ahmed shows up at school with a device that a mass majority of the populace would think was a suitcase bomb. (seriously, make these, set these in public places and see the reaction that happens). When shit like this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/31/boston.bombscare/

causes a bomb scare in this country...how in the fuck will people react to this:

suitcase.jpg

Give me a fucking break. That school got chumped by an asshole islamic activist playing some fucking prank, more than likely due to the shit his daughter got (whether or no she deserved it is unknown). now they're being a bunch of bitches about it and trying to cash in.

As the guy in the video puts it...WERE CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ISLAMIC TERRORISTS...it is what it is, Americans are still pretty sore about, you know, shit like 9-11 and the never ending death toll these idiots are helping along overseas. When an known islamic kid with (more than likely) an outspoken father shows up to a school with this shit...after the issue with his sister had happened. Yeah, I can see why they'd get their panties in bunch over it.

I don't know...I guess in the end, I really do not care. But...to me, it seems like a shitty stunt by the family. If it lands up blowing up in their faces (no pun intended), that's their fault for being shitheads.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think little Ahmed was put up to bring that clock he "made" by dad to test what they could get away with.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sounded like stupid texans at first, and then i saw the "clock"

No way that kid was trying to make a clock to show his teacher....

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
glad our president commented.

Meh...he just did what a vast majority of the populace did, jump to a quick, easy conclusion. A wrong conclusion, in my opinion, but a conclusion nonetheless.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
His father and sister coach him in every interview he does.

They gamed the system.
Also, I was kicked out of a school once for wearing a black trench coat to school 1 year after the columbine killings on a rainy day.
I was upset at the time, but I understand why they did it.
Schools have to overreact to any perceived threat, as they hold the lives of hundreds of children in their care.

They're rather apologize for embarrassing you instead of trying to apologize to the parents of dead children they could have saved.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Wow after looking at a close up picture of that clock, it really is just a commercial clock with the shell off...if it was something completely hand made that's a different story...but yeah it does sound like the school was played.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
glad our president commented.

Glad that stupid fuck/empty suit has nothing more important to do as "president" of America.

WERE CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ISLAMIC TERRORISTS.

Oh for fucks sake.....like the Islamic Brotherhood America trained and armed in Syria to fight Assad? The ones who later became ISIS?

No offense bro you're a nice guy and all, but fucking spare us.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Glad that stupid fuck/empty suit has nothing more important to do as "president" of America.

Oh for fucks sake.....like the Islamic Brotherhood America trained and armed in Syria to fight Assad? The ones who later became ISIS?

Empty suit my ass. Why do you think Obama invited little Ahmed to the white house? ;)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Who trained the then to become Taliban in Afghanistan again? :thevt:

Murca is very adept at creating its own enemies.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
There's a lot of speculation around this incident, but one thing that's a fact is that kid did not make the clock. It's not even like a kit from Jameco or something that he had to solder together. It's clearly a commercial digital clock stripped of its original case and placed into a suitcase or whatever the enclosure is.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
When Kenny Perry took a MV1-C and put it in an AES shell (cutting a hole in the top because he couldn't figure out how to re-run the heat sink), everyone told him how awesome it was.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Murca is very adept at creating its own enemies.

They're also very good at propaganda and that's why we shouldn't hate on the average 'murican for blaming the "Axis of Evil" once again. Thanks Obama :keke: