Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
RTEmagicC_explosion1.jpg.jpg

#IStoodWithAhmed

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Don't worry, you can't hurt my feelings. To me, you're like a child throwing a tantrum. Who are you to speak for everyone here? You're a fucking laughingstock bro. Every thread you're in you say something stupid and get made fun of by others, not just me. But keep on projecting!

I can admit that this site is bigger than me and will keep going when I'm gone, but guess what... it's not going to change a bit with you gone either. I don't know where a guy who basically defected to China (in attitude at least if not in reality) to teach schoolchildren English could get such an ego. You didn't make it in America bro, you're a fucking loser.

P.S. - I'm embarrassed you can't spell embarrassment. You sure you're up to teaching?

You made a typo in your previous post as well but I didn't point it out.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah but I don't teach English.

Is that all you've got?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yeah but I don't teach English.

Is that all you've got?

Well you ragged on my job, so...

How's your career progressing?

What marketable skills have you acquired these past few years?

You're in your 30s. No wife, no children. Why?

How successful are you? Better to live like a king in China than a wageslave in America.

I guess that's all I've got.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Well you ragged on my job, so...

How's your career progressing?

What marketable skills have you acquired these past few years?

You're in your 30s. No wife, no children. Why?

How successful are you? Better to live like a king in China than a wageslave in America.

I guess that's all I've got.

Yeah, like I'd be dumb enough to tell you about my life. Who's the "retarded averageman" who's "not clever" now?

See that's your biggest problem... you share too much because you think you're hot shit and you're not. If living in China and traveling abroad to other shithole 3rd world countries is your idea of success well then I feel sorry for you. I know people that grew up in some of those countries you've visited and you couldn't pay them to go back, lol.

Anyways, you don't know me and it's going to stay that way. Besides, at this point I could lie about my life or tell the honest truth, but would you believe me either way?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I just noticed the news story said the alarm went off which was why he got in trouble in his class. The problem is that the alarm clock would have the battery compartment separated from the circuit board by the plastic casing of the clock. This means that even if a 9 volt battery was present prior to disassembly it would have to be removed and it would reset any clock settings. The police photo clearly shows the backup battery connector and there is no battery present. This would mean that he would have set an alarm time or enabled the alarm setting after connecting the battery again. We also see the power cord in the police photo but then in order for that to have an effect without the 9 volt would mean he plugged his backpack into a power outlet and then set the alarm.

You'd think a forum full of old guys that are into electronics would have mentioned this before.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Besides, at this point I could lie about my life or tell the honest truth, but would you believe me either way?

I never called myself successful. You were saying I had a shitty job, but the fact remains you're making minimum wage with nothing to show for it. My point is to question why you haven't progressed in your life.

I'm out, you're boring as usual.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I think it's time to compare bank statements. Settle this like gentlemen, gentlemen.

Marek

Banned
This reminds me of William Hung....everybody was so wrapped up in their guilt for laughing at a retard to notice he was just a greedy chinese guy trying to cash in on his stupid looking face and comedically bad singing.

lmao

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rich or poor, Family or no, living in USA eating Hamburgers, or in China eating Dog Meat fried in Gutter Oil.

The important thing is that you're happy.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I never called myself successful. You were saying I had a shitty job, but the fact remains you're making minimum wage with nothing to show for it. My point is to question why you haven't progressed in your life.

I'm out, you're boring as usual.

Sorry, I hate to burst your bubble but I make well above minimum wage. I'm not rich by any means but I do live comfortably at the moment. And that's as much as you need to know.

You may not have outright said that you think you're successful, but your posts ooze this fucking greaseball holier than thou attitude. How can one not imply that you think you're living the high life, and are always standing on moral high ground. Every thread you come into like this one you have to mouth off even though you didn't even have all the facts. You're using censored internet for fucks sake. Fuck you, idiot. :lolz:

And you're not stopping because I'm boring. You're stopping because you have no fuel against me. It's almost unfair how much I know about you (your fault though), and yet you know very little about me... which leads me right back to the point of my last post. But go ahead and play me off to save face.

... just remember, you were the one playing with fire. Don't start shit with me bud, I thought you would have known better by now. ;)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I think it's time to compare bank statements. Settle this like gentlemen, gentlemen.

How he is going to scan his monthly government approved sacks of rice?

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
In all honesty, when has having a wife and children ever been a measure of "success"? Are you a fucking Mormon, Stage?

Fuck, Sage I hope you're trolling.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
In all honesty, when has having a wife and children ever been a measure of "success"? Are you a fucking Mormon, Stage?

Fuck, Sage I hope you're trolling.

Anyone can have a wife and/or a kid...it's not hard to do.

But maintaining a successful marriage or having a happy child? I'd say yes, that is a measure of success...that's not easy to do.