#IStandWithAhmed

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I don't see the problem here.

if obese lard whales can sue McD or other places for becoming fat than this kid should have his go too.

not saying that he should win the case though....

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
"When they feel safe again, they want to return home to Irving, TX."

LOL.

Good luck. Cant wait to see how this turns out.

Fucking "victim culture."

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I used to think it was dishonorable, but now I see that if you don't game the system, you're a fuckin chump

Plus, he's only, what 15/16. He ain't doing shit, his parents are the ones talking to lawyers.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Good on em. They're still American citizens. Let em do whatever the fuck they want, trying to milk the most out of this retarded fucking situation.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Good on em. They're still American citizens. Let em do whatever the fuck they want, trying to milk the most out of this retarded fucking situation.

That his father started...don't forget that part.

This is just me, but I have a pretty clean sue/do not sue line in the sand.

Did you start the shit that eventually happened?

Yes. Suck it up, don't poke the skunk.

No. Fire away, get what you can from the system.

This little shit-stick and his much larger, older shit-stick of a father started this crap...all of it. If you light the fuse on a stupid-bomb, you cant complain if the following explosion melts the siding on your house. it doesn't matter if the bomb is yours or not...don't light it then bitch about the explosion.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
line in the sand.

I see what you did there.

Did you start the shit that eventually happened?

Yes. Suck it up, don't poke the skunk.

No. Fire away, get what you can from the system.

This little shit-stick and his much larger, older shit-stick of a father started this crap...all of it. If you light the fuse on a stupid-bomb, you cant complain if the following explosion melts the siding on your house. it doesn't matter if the bomb is yours or not...don't light it then bitch about the explosion.

2 outcomes:

1) They get their money and apology:

They'll never go back to TX. Either because they were full of shit to begin with, or it will truly be "unsafe" for them. I'm willing to bet there are people in that state that would make their life a living hell, as sad and as true as that is.

2) The case gets thrown out, they get nothing:

"Discrimination"

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I see what you did there.

2 outcomes:

1) They get their money and apology:

They'll never go back to TX. Either because they were full of shit to begin with, or it will truly be "unsafe" for them. I'm willing to bet there are people in that state that would make their life a living hell, as sad and as true as that is.

2) The case gets thrown out, they get nothing:

"Discrimination"

I agree...they're going to have to move...possibly far away.

Again, if you pull a stunt like that (and sometimes, even if you don't), you are going to be discriminated locally for decades afterwards. You'd better hope you can sue for enough $$ to move far away and attempt to start over.

I can admit that I am just as guilty. If some turd stated some crap like that in my kid's school...can anyone blame me if I do not want to deal with him or his parents ever again? That family is a walking liability.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
nDCYIoj.gif